IT'S ON NOW FOR FREE!

Started by Handball Ace, May 03, 2007, 06:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Handball Ace

Check out

http://nft-tv.com/USHA/

Cavan handballer Paul Brady is taking on US number one  Naty Alvarado from California in the semi final of the biggest handball tournament in the world, the US Nationals (winner guaranteed 5k).

You can watch the match live and free over the net by following the link!!!

5,000 viewers right now!

Colonel Cool

You've already advertized this. Now F off!
I'm not Homer Simpson. That ship has sailed. I'm "Colonel Cool"!

Handball Ace

I'm not making any profit, just thought people might like to see it and would log on.

Thanks for keeping this top of the board though. Enough GAA people pay lip service to handball, so I thought they'd like to see the top Irish players live in the world's biggest event.

Now you f**k off!!!

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Colonel Cool on May 03, 2007, 09:12:33 PM

I was glad for the chance to see my fellow county man Paul Brady in action. never had a chance to see him play handball before which is sad considering he must be one of Irelands greatest sportsmen. Who gave you the right to tell anyone to F off anyhow. Maybe you should take some of your own advise.

realredhandfan

In Ziggys defence he rarely uses the f word.

Msgr. Horan

Quote from: mylestheslasher on May 03, 2007, 10:25:36 PM
Quote from: Colonel Cool on May 03, 2007, 09:12:33 PM

I was glad for the chance to see my fellow county man Paul Brady in action. never had a chance to see him play handball before which is sad considering he must be one of Irelands greatest sportsmen. Who gave you the right to tell anyone to F off anyhow. Maybe you should take some of your own advise.
hes handy enough on the owl guitar as well.