pintsofguinness

Started by ha ha derry, January 08, 2010, 09:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ha ha derry

Todays Gaelic Life page 8... Jarlath Burns wants to know who "pintsofguinness " is. As a matter of fact all of Silverbridge wants to know.

illdecide

Lol...r u serious? Haven't bought the paper yet but def will get it at lunch time...sure didn't some other guy (think it may have been sixinchnail) come one time before and tell him to F**k off and stop ruining the good name of Silverbridge as he does not represent the club nor do the club want anything to do with him!!!
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ha ha derry

might be Jarlath himself ????

lynchbhoy

its not Jarlath Ha Ha !

I think POG is a decent fella. Dont agree with him all the time but he has his opinions and will voice them.
No one person is representative of their clubs though - only the petty idiots trying to take cheap pot shots at the GAA.

tyrone girl

Why should all of Silverbridge want to know who he is? Hasnt he got the right to anomity (or whatever that word is) just like the rest of us? I dont always agree with pints but on here who really agrees with anyone. Hes entitled to voice his opinions or complain or whatever he wants without having to be held accountable to anyone in Silverbridge.
People have little to annoy them

Franko

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 08, 2010, 10:53:02 AM
Why should all of Silverbridge want to know who he is? Hasnt he got the right to anomity (or whatever that word is) just like the rest of us? I dont always agree with pints but on here who really agrees with anyone. Hes entitled to voice his opinions or complain or whatever he wants without having to be held accountable to anyone in Silverbridge.
People have little to annoy them

Chill out woman.

illdecide

Fair enough...i don't have much time for Pints but i can see where is club is coming from. This board has a big fan base and obviously a lot of people read it so his club weren't happy when he made numerous comments regarding a recent feud between Silverbridge and local rivals St Pats, Cullyhanna. They claim he added fuel to the fire and was seen as a nuisance whilst his comments on the GAA board did not represent the club in any way so if he could stop (talking keek it would be appreciated)

Muhammed McCarthy

illdecide

I'd imagine it wouldn't be too hard to find out who Pints is afterall how many people from that part of the world is working in England, I'd say you could narrow it down plus there are a few guys on the board here who knows who is!!!

whiskeysteve

Quote from: illdecide on January 08, 2010, 11:27:36 AM
I'd imagine it wouldn't be too hard to find out who Pints is afterall how many people from that part of the world is working in England, I'd say you could narrow it down plus there are a few guys on the board here who knows who is!!!

Maybe this has been an elaborate ruse all along to throw folks off the scent...
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

ziggysego

I agree, often clash with Pints over different subject, but he's a good bloke and you know where you stand with him.

I reckon it's just a matter of curiosity with the people of Silverbridge.... that or there's more to meet the light about his certain move to England. This could be our very own Robinsongate ;)
Testing Accessibility

Lecale2

5 Times knows who he is and where he is!

Treasurer

Quote from: Muhammed McCarthy on January 08, 2010, 11:24:25 AM
He is a gobshite!! :D

45 posts and you feel entitled to indulge in childish name-calling??

We can agree/disagree all we like with opinions, we can even disilike the board persona of individuals but people get carried way a bit - who cares who anyone is!

Treasurer

Quote from: ha ha derry on January 08, 2010, 09:48:30 AM
Todays Gaelic Life page 8... Jarlath Burns wants to know who "pintsofguinness " is. As a matter of fact all of Silverbridge wants to know.

What's the gist of the story anyway?

Celt_Man

Quote from: ha ha derry on January 08, 2010, 09:48:30 AM

Is this for real?  Has Jarlath not better things to be wondering about??
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010