The Links Between Developers And Politicians in The North

Started by thegael, January 08, 2010, 12:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegael

Well are we really surprised at the Robinsons?

Could we expand on the links between these two groups of people in the North , the developer and the politician?

ziggysego

We didn't need a new thread for this.

There was no known reason for the donation, but it's meant to be innocent enough.
Testing Accessibility

boojangles

Quote from: ziggysego on January 08, 2010, 12:16:30 AM
We didn't need a new thread for this.

There was no known reason for the donation, but it's meant to be innocent enough.

Somebody posted a link back around the 27/28th page of the Robinsons page which gave some alleged info which may prove contrary to it all being innocent. Have a look and ya mite see why a new thread mite be needed.

TacadoirArdMhacha

How could it be innocent though? These boys don't part with £50,000 for the good of their health. The only logical explanation is that it was payment for favours received or a sweetner in anticipation of future favours.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

ha ha derry

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on January 08, 2010, 12:36:19 AM
How could it be innocent though? These boys don't part with £50,000 for the good of their health. The only logical explanation is that it was payment for favours received or a sweetner in anticipation of future favours.

AND ?

passedit

The big story here is the relationship between the robinsons and Fraser. Jim Allister was calling for a full inquiry into this, which surprises me a little because once the shit hits the fan etc etc.
Don't Panic

lynchbhoy

sure werent the paisleys caught out with a similar scandal this time last year (  I think)  - though it was quickly buried and others were blamed..

anyhow it was part and parcel of the norm in the south with dozens of the feckers (southern politicians) at it for the past 20 or more years.
I think the northern politicians were small time by comparison...

passedit

There's nothing small time about the Castlereagh 'project'.
Don't Panic

Trevor Hill

Quote from: ziggysego on January 08, 2010, 12:16:30 AM

You dont half talk some sh*te at times.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: ha ha derry on January 08, 2010, 02:11:39 AM

AND ?

And I don't know.

All I'm saying is that the assertion that £50,000 was handed over by developers just because Irish asked them to with no strings attached is entirely incredible and not worthy of belief.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

ha ha derry

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on January 08, 2010, 01:16:18 PM
Quote from: ha ha derry on January 08, 2010, 02:11:39 AM

AND ?

Just good buisness I think  ;)

And I don't know.

All I'm saying is that the assertion that £50,000 was handed over by developers just because Irish asked them to with no strings attached is entirely incredible and not worthy of belief.