FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Quote from: Bord na Mona man on September 07, 2015, 08:19:27 PM
Quote from: 5 Sams on September 07, 2015, 08:06:38 PM
Such an important game and its not a sell out. Times have changed...what's the problem? Ticket prices?
#
It would be a factor. People are now out of the habit of going. They should offer the tickets at a nominal price for the friendlies to try and get people interested in going to the qualifiers.

Monday night?

general_lee

Poor enough from Ireland apart from last five or ten mins with the tempo upped a bit. Georgia are well organised at back/parking the bus and are incredibly hard to break down. Big second half needed. I'd bring Shane Long on for a bit more physicality, Robbie Keane not getting much joy to be fair.

laoislad

Whats the official attendance tonight? 30-35k?  Most Premier League clubs outside the top 4 would only get that so its not really that small of a crowd.
It's a Monday night also and a huge amount from outside Dublin go to Ireland matches so its understandable many haven't travelled tonight it being a Monday.

Fair shite match alright though in fairness.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Itchy

I can hardly watch it on TV, can't imagine paying in to watch this rubbish. Only Brady and Hoolahan are trying to play. The rest are too afraid to pass the ball into feet and go for return.

JoG2

It's the central midfield that dictate the tempo.  Whelan is slower than my great aunt Mary and McCarthy is very overrated

CitySlicker11

JPGJOHNNYG

Painfull to watch. Why are they so bad. Turned over to northern ireland and in 5 minutes saw them look more dangerous than the rep with suppossed more limited players. Every must win match in this campaign has ended up with ireland playing so negatively. High balls to robbie and wessi - says it all.

JoG2

The Scots level with Germany at half time as well. 

Shamrock Shore

Really really awful stuff.

I think a scrambled 1-0 win is best we can hope for

JPGJOHNNYG

Feck me they are getting even worse if that was even possible. The midfield are so shit its not even funny

Itchy

The are clearly under instruction not to try and play.

Itchy

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

JPGJOHNNYG

Get in great stuff from hendrick who up until then has had a mare

Capt Pat