Armagh v Cavan (Sun - 02-06-19) Clones

Started by illdecide, May 27, 2019, 09:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethan Tremblay

I heard Murnin is still injured and his appearance the last day was a last roll of the dice for McGeeney, which makes sense saying he came on in extra time and not normal time.  I would be surprised if him and Cambell was not a straight swap.  Surprised Shields isn't starting either, but again a great option from the bench when tired legs are kicking in, he can drive the team on. 

Hopefully Grimley is down to start also, as free kicking is vital for Armagh if they have any hopes of winning. 

Very tight to call, haven't seen a lot of Cavan bar the Monaghan highlights.  If they are up for it as they were that day, Armagh could be in trouble. 
I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack...

tonto1888

Quote from: rrhf on June 01, 2019, 12:20:30 AM
Mc Geeney in nosebleed territory as a a manager

You haven't followed his managerial career have you

tonto1888

Quote from: Ethan Tremblay on June 01, 2019, 11:25:17 AM
I heard Murnin is still injured and his appearance the last day was a last roll of the dice for McGeeney, which makes sense saying he came on in extra time and not normal time.  I would be surprised if him and Cambell was not a straight swap.  Surprised Shields isn't starting either, but again a great option from the bench when tired legs are kicking in, he can drive the team on. 

Hopefully Grimley is down to start also, as free kicking is vital for Armagh if they have any hopes of winning. 

Very tight to call, haven't seen a lot of Cavan bar the Monaghan highlights.  If they are up for it as they were that day, Armagh could be in trouble.

Talking to a lad in the gym here in Lurgan today and from what he said I would be surprised in Murnin starts too

I haven't seen Cavan at all this year however they've played at a higher level all year and had a good win over Monaghan. That's why I reckon they will win with a bit to spare

brokencrossbar1

Soupy will be in for Murnin.....that's a given. Murnin has 20 minutes in him at this stage and that's better at the end of the game rather than the start. Will be no other changes from the 15 from what I can gather. It's gonna be very very tough. Cavan though out such and effort into beating Monaghan maybe this will have deflated them. Who knows as we did burst it to beat Down.

charlieTully

Aaron Boone

Quote from: tonto1888 on June 01, 2019, 06:17:35 PM
Quote from: rrhf on June 01, 2019, 12:20:30 AM
Mc Geeney in nosebleed territory as a a manager

You haven't followed his managerial career have you

McGeeney is one of the highest-rated managers in Ireland, so he will have an adequate plan for today's semi.

Hound

Captain Obvious

0-7 each at half time. Loads of poor shooting and shot selection by both teams.

DrinkingHarp

Anyone have a radio link besides BBC NI?

Won't work stateside.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Solo_run

Blowitupref

Blowitupref

Full time Cavan 0-16 Armagh 1-13. Extra time to be played.