that was my choice this year.
women love that shit

armaghniac

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on December 18, 2017, 07:56:24 PM
Always go with a personalised gift or a nice bit of artwork

http://blackhendesigns.com/

that was my choice this year.
women love that shit

Especially the Great Tit one might get the message across.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

rrhf

Some of you boyos would me more into Ann summers shopping than Aran sweaters. Taking euro for sterling in Belfast lads, drive carefully..

Avondhu star

Quote from: rrhf on December 18, 2017, 10:13:32 PM
Some of you boyos would me more into Ann summers shopping than Aran sweaters. Taking euro for sterling in Belfast lads, drive carefully..

Some Ann Summers products and a Mary Lou mask will liven things up in the bedroom department
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

johnneycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 18, 2017, 03:51:56 PM
Just take them out to town, buy them what they want, they've picked it, have dinner and few drinks, everyone a winner.. Then you can get her a less expensive prezzie to open up on xmas day but there's no pressure on that as they have already got what they were looking for!

I was that soldier a week or so ago and she tells me she wants a Rab coat. Never heard of them TBH, but f**k do they know how to charge the c*nts. Luckily they didn't have the one she wanted in her size and she settled for a different version, trespass or whatever which was on sale.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnneycool on December 19, 2017, 10:17:18 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 18, 2017, 03:51:56 PM
Just take them out to town, buy them what they want, they've picked it, have dinner and few drinks, everyone a winner.. Then you can get her a less expensive prezzie to open up on xmas day but there's no pressure on that as they have already got what they were looking for!

I was that soldier a week or so ago and she tells me she wants a Rab coat. Never heard of them TBH, but f**k do they know how to charge the c*nts. Luckily they didn't have the one she wanted in her size and she settled for a different version, trespass or whatever which was on sale.

Madness!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GJL

Her indoors talking about an apple watch 3. Anyone have one or know what they are like? She runs and cycles a lot so I'm thinking it will be good for this?

Don Johnson

I looked into getting one but the charging every night put  me off. Girl in work has one as well and she seems to have it sitting on the charger more than it is on her wrist.

Rois

If she doesn't have one, an Amazon Echo is brilliant craic and I love mine - you can play cheesy music to dance to while you do the ironing  :P

Rab jackets are the North Down upgrade to North Face...invested in a Canada Goose gilet myself there in the summer and it'll last forever but is def pricey (got mine new on eBay).

Neither of us wants anything specific so I'm going down the city break route (don't be telling him Aristo60).  I'm getting my sister a night away in a hotel without her husband and wee one (again, a present for me and her) but know that will def go down well.

Franko

Quote from: Rois on December 19, 2017, 11:37:16 AM
If she doesn't have one, an Amazon Echo is brilliant craic and I love mine - you can play cheesy music to dance to while you do the ironing  :P

Rab jackets are the North Down upgrade to North Face...invested in a Canada Goose gilet myself there in the summer and it'll last forever but is def pricey (got mine new on eBay).

Neither of us wants anything specific so I'm going down the city break route (don't be telling him Aristo60).  I'm getting my sister a night away in a hotel without her husband and wee one (again, a present for me and her) but know that will def go down well.

Sounds good Rois... but a question... Can you stream Youtube songs on the Echo, or do you have to have a Spotify/Apple Music account or some such?

Rois

I actually don't know - I did sign up to Amazon music. I think Prime already gives pretty good music.

Jell 0 Biafra

Amazon firestick is losing its access to the youtube app at the end of the year, so I'd be surprised if the amazon echo continued to have access.

foxcommander

Get the woman in your life a Trump Stamp

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Franko

Quote from: Rois on December 19, 2017, 06:47:48 PM
I actually don't know - I did sign up to Amazon music. I think Prime already gives pretty good music.

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on December 19, 2017, 06:50:10 PM
Amazon firestick is losing its access to the youtube app at the end of the year, so I'd be surprised if the amazon echo continued to have access.

Thanks guys.