Presidential canditate you could go on the beer with.

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, October 02, 2011, 02:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nally Stand

Quote from: Hardy on October 03, 2011, 03:04:08 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on October 03, 2011, 02:58:17 PM
Quote from: Hardy on October 03, 2011, 02:56:21 PM
How can he afford to go to Paris on the average industrial wage?

How could he not?

So a man on an industrial wage could not afford one trip to Paris in his life?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Hardy

Nally Stand

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

seafoid

These threads with Nally Stand remind me of the old joke about the IRA man on Mastermind

Magnus Magnusson asks the first 2 questions

Name? Pass
Chosen subject ? Pass

And a voice comes from the audience- Good mon Francie, tell the bastard nathin.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Dougal Maguire

These Presidental elections are becoming really dirty. Casey and the Travellers Michael D and the Lear Jet. Is it just me or should Presidential elections here be above that sort of stuff. I appreciate none of it is as bad as the Adi Roche character assassination of some years ago and the Hugh Morgan brown envelope last time but there are times when I'd happily give this up for a United Ireland within the Commonwealth
Careful now

omaghjoe

There could be a long wait for a pint when its Sean's turn

Tho I need some reminding... last time around he got sunk for Brown envelopes by Marty McG..... did anyone actually check to make sure what was in the brown envelopes on account of his his bein from Cavan and all?

seafoid

Michael D is outstanding and Máirtín was a great candidate compared to the Dragons Dregs in the race this time around.

Farrandeelin

What do everyone think of Peter Casey's comments? I think he was ill judged, but when you look at the shenanigans below in Tipperary he's probably correct. I mean, getting houses for them, but not taking them because they want an acre of land apiece for their horses as well. I mean come on...
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

seafoid

Quote from: Farrandeelin on October 22, 2018, 09:10:13 AM
What do everyone think of Peter Casey's comments? I think he was ill judged, but when you look at the shenanigans below in Tipperary he's probably correct. I mean, getting houses for them, but not taking them because they want an acre of land apiece for their horses as well. I mean come on...
Taking one situation and projecting it onto a whole sector is very Whitey.
Imo the white collar clowns in the finance sector do a lot more damage than itinerants ever did

Hardy

Some gobshite in this campaign was going to think he was onto a good thing if he decided to ape Trump. It was only a question of which gobshite. It turns out his calculation was probably correct. Judging by the social media reaction, I expect he'll soar to a clear second place in the polls.

seafoid

The Presidential vote is very like the football championship with MDH as the Dubs

trailer

I fear for Ireland in the future if these clowns is the best they can put up.

The Dragons are absolutely f**king cringe. Talk about having notions of yourself. Absolute ballbags with Peter Casey leading the way.

Lana del rey is typical SF, sly, snidey digs. Insinuating that Joan Freeman is riding her donor. Doesn't deviate from party line. IRA good, Gerry never in it, Brits out. Significant this use of Women by SF as well. Someone not to be trusted IMO.

Joan Freedman.... who and why?

seafoid

Quote from: trailer on October 22, 2018, 04:00:38 PM

The Dragons are absolutely f**king cringe. Talk about having notions of yourself. Absolute ballbags with Peter Casey leading the way.

Lana del rey is typical SF, sly, snidey digs. Insinuating that Joan Freeman is riding her donor. Doesn't deviate from party line. IRA good, Gerry never in it, Brits out. Significant this use of Women by SF as well. Someone not to be trusted IMO.

The political parties with the exception of Sf have backed MDH so 3 fruitcakes made the most noise.
Reflects very badly on the business community.

That bunty twuntington McFuff was on the ball. The race is a farce. 

Snapchap

Quote from: trailer on October 22, 2018, 04:00:38 PM

What do you expect? For her to stop holding republican views? ::)