2019 Joe McDonagh Cup

Started by Mossy Bruce, March 10, 2019, 06:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterJ

This isn't rte this is gaanow . Antrim down a man though!

Mossy Bruce

Quote from: MasterJ on June 01, 2019, 02:56:08 PM
Quote from: South Laois man on June 01, 2019, 02:15:52 PM
Won't happen. That would make too much sense.

Haha so true!

But antrim v offaly is currently live here:https://www.gaa.ie/gaa-now/
I can see they are streaming the match live but all I get is a black screen. It appears it is not available for viewing in the States, which is typical but sucks.
LAOIS! LAOIS! LAOIS!

MasterJ

Antrim with 14 men but leading at break by 2-10 to 1-11. Great first half!!

MasterJ

Red for offaly. Antrim leading by 2-16 to 2-15

MasterJ

Offaly doomed to Christy Ring after 3-23 to 4-18 defeat!!!!!!

smcder

Kerry and westmeath need a point each to relegate offaly.

Two draws for us maybe 😉

The Boy Wonder

That was a cracking game - well done to Antrim !
GAA Now commentator said that both games next week will be shown on GAA Now (Antrim/Westmeath and Kerry/Laois).

Mossy Bruce

Before today, it was important for Laois to beat CiarraĆ­. But now that Aontroim have two wins under their belt, it is essential that Laois go visit the Kingdom, kick some serious butt, and rack up a lot of points in the process.

You can do it, Laois!
LAOIS! LAOIS! LAOIS!

MasterJ

Buff Egan will probably be at laois v kerry

SCFC

Quote from: MasterJ on June 01, 2019, 06:44:59 PM
You're not selling it well...

Mad Mentor

All the young lads love Buff. They were sitting around him last year like he was a God, my own lad included. I'll be interested to see if he's grown up in the year. (My lad, not Buff). In fairness to Buff he's probably done more than the GAA, RTE etc. to raise the profile of second tier hurling.

MasterJ

Quote from: SCFC on June 01, 2019, 07:03:23 PM
Quote from: MasterJ on June 01, 2019, 06:44:59 PM
You're not selling it well...

I was just saying that. Of course GAANOW will have better coverage.

marty34

Quote from: Mad Mentor on June 01, 2019, 07:39:13 PM
All the young lads love Buff. They were sitting around him last year like he was a God, my own lad included. I'll be interested to see if he's grown up in the year. (My lad, not Buff). In fairness to Buff he's probably done more than the GAA, RTE etc. to raise the profile of second tier hurling.

Yeah, he's been fantastic. Not everybody's cup of tea but his coversge is first class.  Anyone who puts in the work he does deserves credit.

Compare him and The Sunday Game re: Mc Donagh Cup. No comparsion at all. He travels everywhere for games.

Keep 'er lit Buff!

MasterJ

I would happily say that Offaly are going to the Christy Ring Cup next year.

SCFC

Quote from: marty34 on June 01, 2019, 08:40:00 PM
Quote from: Mad Mentor on June 01, 2019, 07:39:13 PM

Yeah, he's been fantastic. Not everybody's cup of tea but his coversge is first class.  Anyone who puts in the work he does deserves credit.

Compare him and The Sunday Game re: Mc Donagh Cup. No comparsion at all. He travels everywhere for games.

Keep 'er lit Buff!
Ah I dunno. To me it's a case of young lads laughing at him not with him. He's obviously a bit simple but sure I suppose he's doing no harm.