Twitter

Started by irunthev, July 16, 2009, 12:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeoMc

Quote from: screenexile on June 05, 2015, 03:30:56 PM
Can't have Morgan at all he's a complete ****. The only thing he's useful for is winding up the gun lobby but after that forget about him.

He's up to his neck in phone hacking as well sticking up for Coulson and that ginger one!!

A horrible human being!!
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. His son tried taking on Brian Moore a couple of weeks ago over Moores opinion on Morgan but got his ass handed to him.

BennyCake

When you follow someone on Twitter, what does the Bell in a circle (with a + sign) mean?

Nanderson

Quote from: BennyCake on June 15, 2019, 04:20:59 PM
When you follow someone on Twitter, what does the Bell in a circle (with a + sign) mean?
sends you a notification every time they post a tweet or retweet something else

BennyCake

Quote from: Nanderson on June 15, 2019, 05:00:45 PM

Ah I see. Thanks.

Don Johnson

Quote from: BennyCake on June 15, 2019, 05:24:09 PM

Ah I see. Thanks.

Handy when following match scores on a team's Twitter page, but you need to remember to turn off the notifications after the match or you will be polluted.

ONeill

Twitter still knocking about. Nothing really challenged it?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

BennyCake

Quote from: Don Johnson on June 15, 2019, 09:04:53 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on June 15, 2019, 05:24:09 PM

Ah I see. Thanks.

Handy when following match scores on a team's Twitter page, but you need to remember to turn off the notifications after the match or you will be polluted.

That's the only thing I use Twitter for. Must try that bell option though. Sounds handy.

Ambrose

Lord John Kilclooney
@KilclooneyJohn

Is that a real or a parody account? It doesn't have the blue tick, so it cannot be real, can it???
You can't live off history and tradition forever

Dire Ear

It's real, which is very sad

From the Bunker

Quote from: Ambrose on March 21, 2020, 10:39:02 PM
Lord John Kilclooney
@KilclooneyJohn

Is that a real or a parody account? It doesn't have the blue tick, so it cannot be real, can it???

Fell across his comments. Seriously thought it was a WUM. You'd have to feel sorry for such an individual.

Tony Baloney

Dunno whether he is losing it or if he's fond of the good stuff but a lot of incoherent ramblings.

Milltown Row2

Why is twitter so popular? I use it for scores in games. Nothing else
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Good for breaking news, tid bits, anecdotes that don't make the news etc. Ewan McKennas musings on the pandemic are worth setting up an account alone.
There is alot of crap though, with alot of traffic being directed towards posts on the extreme of political ideologies.

bennydorano

Ewan needs to lay of the drunken tweeting, see that one at Marty Morrissey last night wtf was that about??

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: bennydorano on March 22, 2020, 10:21:59 AM
Ewan needs to lay of the drunken tweeting, see that one at Marty Morrissey last night wtf was that about??

He's got problems thon boy.