The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WeAreBlueWeAreWhite

I'm sure its Torres's goal in life to convince you botman. I'd say he has sleepless nights over the fact you don't rate him
AND A BOTTLE OF RITZ FOR ME LAC

bingobus

Ignore botman, he obviously knows too much for us and we should bow to his superior knowledge.

I think he could be Andy Gray actually.

GalwayBayBoy

Botman please stop embarrassing yourself. I presume you're on the wind-up as nobody could be that wilfully stupid.

full back

Anyone saying Torres isnt a top class stiker needs their head examined

Like any good striker he needs the service, unfortunately for Torres he wont always get it from this Liverpool team

At the moment there are very few strikers in the world to compare to her IMHO

magpie seanie

Quote from: full back on September 30, 2009, 12:59:42 PM
Anyone saying Torres isnt a top class stiker needs their head examined

Like any good striker he needs the service, unfortunately for Torres he wont always get it from this Liverpool team

At the moment there are very few strikers in the world to compare to her IMHO

I agree. The fecker is so good he can score goals with damn all service. I can't think of many (or any) better strikers than him in the world, certainly in terms of the role he plays. Liverpool have been fairly mcuk this season so so yet are 3 points off the top - largely due to his goals (and he's not even playing at his best either).

lurganblue

Quote from: WeAreBlueWeAreWhite on September 30, 2009, 12:35:46 PM
Why would I be jealous? I don't support anyone I just like watching all the games.

get off the fence and pick one then...  ???

WeAreBlueWeAreWhite

AND A BOTTLE OF RITZ FOR ME LAC

StGallsGAA

Quoteplayed pretty weel in that game, against a side alot 0of people regard highly

Was that the Three Scousekateers game?

"Won 4-1 and won fcuk-all"   ;)

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: botman on September 30, 2009, 12:37:36 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 30, 2009, 09:58:41 AM
Quote from: botman on September 30, 2009, 09:54:41 AM
Torres found out in Europe once again. Failed to deliver anything of significance. Why he is so highly rated by Liverpool fans I'll never know.
58 goals in 92 games, 32 goals in 34 games at anfeild, current top scorer in the premier league.I'd say thats why they rate him so highly  ::)

Did he score last night? Even I could score against Hull and Burnley!

He can't do it in the big games that matter. Cut from the same cloth as Henry.

I really realy wish we had an ignore function on this board

botman

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on September 30, 2009, 05:48:40 PM
Torres found out in Europe once again. Failed to deliver anything of significance. Why he is so highly rated by Liverpool fans I'll never know.
58 goals in 92 games, 32 goals in 34 games at anfeild, current top scorer in the premier league.I'd say thats why they rate him so highly  ::)

I really realy wish we had an ignore function on this board

Yeah, but we do have spell checker. Sure when you master that we'll move you on to the ignore function. Good lad.

Keep them at it.

J70

Only on little occasions like the 2008 European Championships Final, Champions League semi-finals against Chelsea, quarter finals against Arsenal and Inter Milan, league games against United and Chelsea.

Yes, you know your football all right.

anportmorforjfc

EC Unique

What are the thoughts on Sundays big game lads. If Liverpool loss this they are falling a bit far behind to be considered title challengers but if they win they are right in the fight. Bit of a thin line there but it is probably close to the truth.

I would like to see a draw from a Utd Fan's perspective or else a Liverpool win(I feel dirty saying that! :D)

I predict a 2-0 home win.