The official Premier League 2018/19 Thread

Started by heganboy, July 03, 2018, 12:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

thewobbler

Azpic keeps him on, on far right of our screen

Boycey

Feet are level, Kane is leaning forward his head and torso count for offside purposes. It's close enough to say if the linesman gets it wrong fair enough but when they look at it they need to get it right

Be interested to see what the say at ht

Boycey

Meh although he is definitely leaning there isn't conclusive evidence he's off so benefit of doubt remains with attacker, rightly.

I was on about transfer fees the other day that Hudson-Odoi lad is to join Bayern for £35mill if the story's today are right. What's he played a handful of games for Chelsea

GJL

Esmarelda

Considering how tight this decision is, how do they determine the exact moment that the ball is struck, i.e. how do they know exactly when to freeze the picture?

Milltown Row2

City's team tonight is fierce strong for poor Burton.. some panel
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 09, 2019, 08:28:01 PM
It's only half-time in this tie  :P

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 09, 2019, 09:39:18 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 09, 2019, 08:28:01 PM
It's only half-time in this tie  :P

They could put the Ladies out for the next tie
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Boycey

TheMaster

About time Arsenal kept clean sheets. This Chelsea team wouldn't score in a brothel.

Milltown Row2

Four teams now battling for 3rd and fourth. A clean easy second team and run away winners

Boycey

A shocking 7 teams from the Premier League left in the FA Cup at the last 16 stage.. Yes I know the League is the be all and end all but feck me that's brutal. If any of the 3 big clubs draw each other over the next couple of rounds it could open up completely.