National Treasures (RTE) starring....

Started by The Boy Wonder, April 15, 2018, 10:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Boy Wonder

....the man himself, Tony Fearon, with some George Best memorabilia. Well done Tony.

It's a shame in my opinion that Tony is no longer contributing to this forum. I did read his supposedly offending post and I think he was asking a question that should in some circumstances be asked and he did not deserve the opprobrium that was heaped on him (not being au fait with the particular case I'm not saying that his question was valid in that instance).

Surely it's time for Tony to return - to provoke, raise a chuckle or just to prompt WTF reactions as was his wont.

longballin

He suggested a victim of child sex abuse was complicit in his own abuse. Phone him if you miss him.

Shamrock Shore

Hmmmmmmmmm. Interesting to see/hear Tony in the flesh.

Captain Obvious

A real WTF moment when I seen him on RTE this evening, he doesn't half love the publicity! why wasn't he displaying Tottenham or Celtic memorabilia instead?

Anyway he was past his sell by date on here and hasn't been missed either.

Orior

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 15, 2018, 11:35:17 PM
A real WTF moment when I seen him on RTE this evening, he doesn't half love the publicity! why wasn't he displaying Tottenham or Celtic memorabilia instead?

Freedom of speech?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

longballin

Quote from: Orior on April 15, 2018, 11:48:26 PM

Freedom of speech?
[/quote

Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can say anything you want

Captain Obvious

Freedom of speech?
Didn't see what he got banned for maybe Ziggy finally had enough? no most should know you haven't the freedom to say whatever you like on these message board forums.

longballin

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 16, 2018, 12:12:32 AM

Freedom of speech?
Didn't see what he got banned for maybe Ziggy finally had enough? no most should know you haven't the freedom to say whatever you like on these message board forums.

Freedom? He could have been in the courthouse for what he said and later deleted it after the outcry by many more than Ziggy

magpie seanie

I didn't realise he was banned. To be fair he can have no complaints. Even though I didn't see the offending post (a) it sounds like something he'd say and (b) he was given enormous leeway over the years.

Interesting to see he has so much George Best memorabilia given his hatred of Manchester United and his disgusting previous description of another great footballer who had problems with alcohol.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 16, 2018, 09:20:43 AM
I didn't realise he was banned. To be fair he can have no complaints. Even though I didn't see the offending post (a) it sounds like something he'd say and (b) he was given enormous leeway over the years.

Interesting to see he has so much George Best memorabilia given his hatred of Manchester United and his disgusting previous description of another great footballer who had problems with alcohol.

I'd say that's all a facade to be honest (the ABU stuff) though I don't know what or who the second footballer you mentioned was about.

Is he banned permanently?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Tyrdub

watched it last night, spluttered coffee everywhere when he came on