Pubs showing All Ireland hurling semis in Belfast.

Started by Arthur_Friend, February 08, 2013, 11:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newbridge Exile

The kitchen in city centre would be a good bet for showing it

Tony Baloney

OnTheLine

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 21, 2018, 09:27:52 AM
The felons is not rough as f**k  :o I was there once though it was post an old firm so maybe an exception. Would theerrigle show them? The parador should - is it not run by a gaa man?
The Parador will definitely be showing the matches. It's owned and run by a great GAA man and is Bredagh GAC's local pub. A great spot to watch football and hurling.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: OnTheLine on July 21, 2018, 04:43:44 PM
The felons is not rough as f**k  :o I was there once though it was post an old firm so maybe an exception. Would theerrigle show them? The parador should - is it not run by a gaa man?
The Parador will definitely be showing the matches. It's owned and run by a great GAA man and is Bredagh GAC's local pub. A great spot to watch football and hurling.

Not really Belfast centre though...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

MK

I watched both games last saturday in Granny Annies-presumably they'd show today's games

OnTheLine

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 21, 2018, 05:01:21 PM
Quote from: OnTheLine on July 21, 2018, 04:43:44 PM

Not really Belfast centre though...
Neither are Davitt's or Naomh Gall, both of which you suggested. If you're going to try to be smart, at least try to remember what you've already said.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 20, 2018, 02:30:56 PM
Quote from: bogball88 on July 20, 2018, 02:25:40 PM
Quote from: gerry on July 20, 2018, 02:18:06 PM
Was looking to see the tyrone game tomorrow in the city centre or am I better going to the errigle to be on the safe side of seeing it.
Might get it in Brennans which is opposite Europa Bus station beside Robinsons. Should be showing it in the Bot as well. The Parador just past the Errigle will definitely be showing it. The Hatfield and the Rose+Crown on the Ormeau Road will be showing it too. Or go up the West and try the Felons or the Rock

If there is horse racing dog racing or Celtic interviews with players or even a China league game on then don't bother going here, plus they are rough as feck!

Go to a Gaa pub, Davitts may show it, Naomh Gall may show it

Overtheline, read the above post ya wally! If you are going to say something about what I posted at least read it first before being smart
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rois

What I want to know is - where did these games get watched??

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Rois on July 21, 2018, 10:09:36 PM
What I want to know is - where did these games get watched??

I drove through town and the place was packed with Tyronies! Red hand flags everywhere!