Pubs showing All Ireland hurling semis in Belfast.

Started by Arthur_Friend, February 08, 2013, 11:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Johnson

Quote from: Rois on July 20, 2018, 04:46:18 PM
Sweet Afton may also have it (old Irene & Nan's).

I've never seen any sport showing in Sweet Afton!

Garrick is the best bet for city centre, or maybe one of the hotel bars, Ten Square or somewhere like that.

Rois

I was watching the Open in there over a glass of wine after work today! Always shows rugby matches, World Cup was on a few weeks ago. Great TVs in good spots. And I know they show Gaelic at the sister pub (Albany) so no reason they wouldn't have it on in Sweet Afton.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Rois on July 20, 2018, 08:57:03 PM
I was watching the Open in there over a glass of wine after work today! Always shows rugby matches, World Cup was on a few weeks ago. Great TVs in good spots. And I know they show Gaelic at the sister pub (Albany) so no reason they wouldn't have it on in Sweet Afton.
Yeah I thought it always showed sports!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 20, 2018, 02:30:56 PM
Quote from: bogball88 on July 20, 2018, 02:25:40 PM
Quote from: gerry on July 20, 2018, 02:18:06 PM
Was looking to see the tyrone game tomorrow in the city centre or am I better going to the errigle to be on the safe side of seeing it.
Might get it in Brennans which is opposite Europa Bus station beside Robinsons. Should be showing it in the Bot as well. The Parador just past the Errigle will definitely be showing it. The Hatfield and the Rose+Crown on the Ormeau Road will be showing it too. Or go up the West and try the Felons or the Rock

If there is horse racing dog racing or Celtic interviews with players or even a China league game on then don't bother going here, plus they are rough as feck!

Go to a Gaa pub, Davitts may show it, Naomh Gall may show it

Aye the Rock, lol. They wouldn't even know what you were talking about if you asked to get it put on
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

trueblue1234

Quote from: seafoid on July 20, 2018, 06:19:22 PM
The Hatfield and the Rose+Crown on the Ormeau Road
The Garrick
The King Richard

You wouldn't get many of those pub names in Roscommon.
Most things got renamed after 1922

Do not go to the King Richard. Sarcasm doesn't really work online. 😳
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Tony Baloney

Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 20, 2018, 10:13:52 PM
The Garrick
The King Richard

There was a case a few years back where 2 headcases followed a fella home from there and beat him to death because he made a sarcastic comment to one of them.

Low and Hard

Will be about portrush/Stewart for tommorow. Where would be showing the Tyrone/Dublin game? Best chance-Shenanigans?

Rois

Quote from: Low and Hard on July 20, 2018, 10:32:13 PM
Will be about portrush/Stewart for tommorow. Where would be showing the Tyrone/Dublin game? Best chance-Shenanigans?
Ballycastle

trueblue1234

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 20, 2018, 10:20:18 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 20, 2018, 10:13:52 PM
The Garrick
The King Richard

There was a case a few years back where 2 headcases followed a fella home from there and beat him to death because he made a sarcastic comment to one of them.

Id well believe it.

I'll take a look behind me when I'm logging out tonight.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

screenexile

Quote from: Low and Hard on July 20, 2018, 10:32:13 PM

Shenanigans or the Anchor I reckon.

Is Fergal Doc still involved with Shenanigans??

Mikhail Prokhorov

In the north generally it always depends what other sport is on at the same time as the gah will be well down the list

imtommygunn

The felons is not rough as f**k  :o I was there once though it was post an old firm so maybe an exception. Would theerrigle show them? The parador should - is it not run by a gaa man?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on July 21, 2018, 09:16:03 AM
Quote from: Minder on July 20, 2018, 09:58:47 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 20, 2018, 02:30:56 PM
Quote from: bogball88 on July 20, 2018, 02:25:40 PM
Quote from: gerry on July 20, 2018, 02:18:06 PM
Was looking to see the tyrone game tomorrow in the city centre or am I better going to the errigle to be on the safe side of seeing it.
Might get it in Brennans which is opposite Europa Bus station beside Robinsons. Should be showing it in the Bot as well. The Parador just past the Errigle will definitely be showing it. The Hatfield and the Rose+Crown on the Ormeau Road will be showing it too. Or go up the West and try the Felons or the Rock

If there is horse racing dog racing or Celtic interviews with players or even a China league game on then don't bother going here, plus they are rough as feck!

Go to a Gaa pub, Davitts may show it, Naomh Gall may show it

Aye the Rock, lol. They wouldn't even know what you were talking about if you asked to get it put on
Both the Felons and The Rock will definitely show it. Neither I would describe as being rough as feck. Definitely not the Felons anyway.

You want to take yourself to Casement Social Club to watch it.

Well it depends on what you find rough is.. I've drank in both many times, maybe I'm a snob.. I've never seen a GAA game on... plenty Celtic games mind you
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

spuds

Is Milltown Row Belfast's Danny Dyer, maybe Danny Dwyer?
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera