iphone applications

Started by imtommygunn, January 04, 2009, 09:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 20, 2010, 01:16:32 AM
Yis shower of f**kers. I told the missus I would lock and head up
to bed at 11.30. I then started playing FM10 I downloaded earlier. Here I am on the brink of a big match against Chelsea. Have made an erratic start and am lacking in central defenders as I didn't know how to buy anyone during the transfer window. Now they're all f**king injured - Agger are Skrtel are crocked.

You usually have to pay way above the value. Clubs that see players as a 'vital' part of their future usually don't sell at any price but during the next window try again as sometimes the player will have inserted a 'big club' release clause and you will get him. Mightn't work for Liverpool though.
MWWSI 2017

Minder

BBC news app being released "late afternoon" today. Free.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

omagh_gael

Anybody got the Ulster Bank GAA app? Read something about it in yesterdays paper.

ONeill

Got back onto the football manager lately. Sacked by the Arsenal board at Christmas 2013 just because I'd lost 5 of the first 10 league games, despite being reigning FA Cup holders and Europa Cup champs. Took the Man City gig within a week with the sole ambition of playing with Adebayor's mind. I'll crush him. Can't stop myself looking at how the new Arsenal manager is setting up the side. They beat me last week 3-0 at home. Humiliating.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Maguire01

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 23, 2010, 03:05:58 PM
Anybody got the Ulster Bank GAA app? Read something about it in yesterdays paper.
Downloaded it today. Decent job - better than the RTÉ effort. It's called 'The 16th Man'.

Maguire01

Quote from: Jimmy on June 20, 2010, 03:17:16 PM
Sorry if this has already been brought up but can't be arsed looking through 22 pages. Anyone got or could recommend a good guitar app. One that wold show you the main chords or maybe some simple tunes to play?
Gibson have a free ap with chords, tuner and metronom.

magickingdom

Quote from: Maguire01 on July 23, 2010, 06:48:00 PM
Downloaded it today. Decent job - better than the RTÉ effort. It's called 'The 16th Man'.

dont think its better than rtes one since they started updating it more frequently but its still a decent app. real time scores are one of the keys for me and i dont think the ub one will have that. the ub one has a better fixture list than rtes tho... about time the gaa got one going themselves

Maguire01

Quote from: magickingdom on July 24, 2010, 01:13:13 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on July 23, 2010, 06:48:00 PM

dont think its better than rtes one since they started updating it more frequently but its still a decent app. real time scores are one of the keys for me and i dont think the ub one will have that. the ub one has a better fixture list than rtes tho... about time the gaa got one going themselves
I find the RTÉ one very slow to load - quicker to use the RTÉ news app.

ONeill

BBC app impressive.

RTE app v slow and in the fixtures list it ignores the back door games.

Treasurer

Quite likely these have been covered before but anyway.............

TextMe - free iphone to iphone texts
Eirtext - access your free online texts and end like an ordinary text
Shazam - music recognition app

(Free versions)

Puckoon

PMS buddy - "helping save relationships one at a time".

Easy and simple tracking of the pending PMS of all the women in your life.

Track up to 10 women.

Displays green to red warning level.

lurganblue

I held off for ages and didn't get the angry birds app as I don't really play games on my phone, but a few weeks ago I decided to give it a try. Brilliant game!! So addictive. A must buy...

ONeill