all ireland football qualifiers 2017.

Started by cornetto, April 19, 2017, 07:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twohands!!!

Quote from: laoislad on July 01, 2017, 04:47:15 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on July 01, 2017, 04:39:30 PM
Quote from: twohands!!! on July 01, 2017, 04:23:18 PM
Laois: 0-11(11) Clare: 2-17(23) after 60 minutes.

Laois went down to 14 when McLoughlin was sent off for a 2nd yellow.

Listening to it on Clare FM, Clare definitely sound like they are worth the lead - Laois playing fairly defensive and their only scoring threat seems to be Attride who got 3 from play, Conway got 1 point from play and Kingston got the remainder from frees.
2-18(24) conceded. A Blanket defence full of holes??
Full of players who don't  give a shite.
On another note I've just read an online report saying Clare used 7 subs!!!
I hope to feck that's not true, no point getting beat twice by the same team as Armagh know all to well.

The goals both came after Laois went down to 14 - Clare did have goal chances before then though. and Laois had a goal attempt come back off the post/crossbar. Overall though sounded like the Clare attack had too much quality

Clare FM said one of the subs was a blood sub so I'd be surprised if it was an issue.

seafoid

https://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/2017/0701/887003-updates/

Joe Brolly was on Sunday Sport on Radio 1 earlier and believes that Derry are catching Mayo at the right time as this team nears the end of their run.

"I think Mayo's dream of winning Sam is over now," the Derry man said. "It's an awful de-motivation for them and they must realise that this is over.

"This brilliant odyssey they have been on and the great pleasure they have given us over the years is over so it must be an awful gutting thing. Where do they go from here? This is the time to play Mayo."

seafoid

4 Mullinalaghta men playing on the Larries team. That is some going for a half parish.

twohands!!!

After 18 mins its Donegal 0.01 Longford 0.02

twohands!!!

21mins Longford 0-3 Donegal 0-1 - a free from David McGivney. All scores so far from frees

seafoid

The 2012 finalists both feature in Round 2 this evening. Ní uasal agus Íseal ach thuas seal agus thíos seal.

twohands!!!

after 28 mins, Its Donegal 0.02 Longford 0.03

twohands!!!

All Ireland Qualifiers Round 2 32mins Longford 0-4 Donegal 0-2 - a third free from David McGivney

twohands!!!

HT: Donegal 0-3 Longford 0-4. 10 wides apiece. Need to lift it big time in the second half.

Shamrock Shore

Donegal all out of sorts. Should have enough class but they are car crash at the moment

Itchy

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on July 01, 2017, 05:41:16 PM
Donegal all out of sorts. Should have enough class but they are car crash at the moment

Was wind favouring one of the teams?

Shamrock Shore

Small breeze in our favour. Donegal 10 bad wides

ONeill

Derry and Longford winning at HT. Would have been good odds.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

twohands!!!

Martin McElhinney puts Donegal back on level terms with a point from play.
Donegal - 0-05   (5)
Longford - 0-05  (5)

Longford down to 14

J70

Longford down to 14 men. Jason McGiveney, second yellow.

They've already lost two to black cards.

Donegal 0-6 Longford 0-6

Longford with their first from play.