Tyrone v Monaghan the battle for Ulster’s heart aisf 2018

Started by rrhf, August 05, 2018, 06:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Alley

Heard from a friend heading down to the match this morning (Sat) that there are long tailbacks of traffic due to the roadworks on the N2 at Emyvale-Monaghan.  Was intending to go that way myself tomorrow morning but may have to reconsider now, probably be worse tomorrow.  Would be great if somebody could give updates on the position today/tomorrow.

ONeill

Monaghan Hills

O Monaghan hills
You have made me the sort of man I am
A fellow who can never care a damn
For Everest thrills

The country of my mind
Has a hundred little heads
On none of which foot-room for genius.

Because of you I am a half-faithed ploughman
Shallow furrows at my heels
Because of you I am a beggar of song
And a coward in thunder.

If I had been born among the Mournes
Even in Forkhill
I might have had echo-corners in my soul
Repeating the dawn laughter.

I might have climbed to know the glory
Of toppling from the roof of seeing -
O Monaghan hills when is writ your story
A carbon-copy will unfold my being.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Schkite

Quote from: giveballaghback on August 11, 2018, 11:51:55 AM
Have to say Tyrone were easy winners of the sledging match on here, they will win the sledging match tomorrow as well but can they win the football match....... Probably.

Is it really that impressive when there are so many of the hoors hanging around? If they lined out 15 against 1 tomorrow then I'd say they'd win handy too.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Schkite on August 11, 2018, 01:39:33 PM
H.ave to say Tyrone were easy winners of the sledging match on here, they will win the sledging match tomorrow as well but can they win the football match....... Probably.

Is it really that impressive when there are so many of the hoors hanging around? If they lined out 15 against 1 tomorrow then I'd say they'd win handy too.

And that's your sum total regarding tomorrow's game? Some contribution.

It's a free fecking board, the lack of Monaghan participation in this thread is entirely of your own doing, and then some.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Schkite

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 11, 2018, 02:11:56 PM
Quote from: Schkite on August 11, 2018, 01:39:33 PM
H.ave to say Tyrone were easy winners of the sledging match on here, they will win the sledging match tomorrow as well but can they win the football match....... Probably.

And that's your sum total regarding tomorrow's game? Some contribution.

It's a free fecking board, the lack of Monaghan participation in this thread is entirely of your own doing, and then some.

::) I've already been commenting in this thread, I was simply passing comment on the amount of Tyrone lads here. What do you want me to do, go on a GAA board recruitment drive around the county?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Schkite on August 11, 2018, 02:32:27 PM

::) I've already been commenting in this thread, I was simply passing comment on the amount of Tyrone lads here. What do you want me to do, go on a GAA board recruitment drive around the county?

Why so precious so? Will you be railing against the rain next, and blaming us?

We are, in general, so excited, about the game tomorrow. In fact, we just cannot wait, and we just can't help ourselves but to spread that benevolent incandescence!  ;D

trileacman

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 11, 2018, 02:57:16 PM

We are, in general, so excited, about the game tomorrow. In fact, we just cannot wait, and we just can't help ourselves but to spread that benevolent incandescence!  ;D

I don't think you can accuse anyone of being precious. There hasn't been a derogatory comment about Tyrone on this thread that you haven't risen too.

Ffs just read the comments and ignore them if you disagree with them. The board has gotten so f**king petty of late.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Fear ón Srath Bán

BennyHarp

Quote from: trileacman on August 11, 2018, 03:03:22 PM

I don't think you can accuse anyone of being precious. There hasn't been a derogatory comment about Tyrone on this thread that you haven't risen too.

Ffs just read the comments and ignore them if you disagree with them. The board has gotten so f**king petty of late.

Is part of the craic on a forum like this not to give a bit of stick back when you get a bit?
That was never a square ball!!

Schkite

;D Jesus man who's being precious, I made a half hearted joke about being outnumbered by Tyrone fans on here, and you're the one making a big deal of it!

Can't wait for tomorrow myself

Fear ón Srath Bán

Over the Bar

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 11, 2018, 03:41:38 PM

Is part of the craic on a forum like this not to give a bit of stick back when you get a bit?

Would you pair like to get a room?

BennyHarp

Quote from: Over the Bar on August 11, 2018, 04:58:40 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on August 11, 2018, 03:41:38 PM

Would you pair like to get a room?

Eh?
That was never a square ball!!

Over the Bar

Fear ón Srath Bán