FAO Johnnycool

Started by stpauls, March 06, 2007, 01:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stpauls

JC,

were can i get a bottle of that Feckin' Irish Whiskey at short notice?

heading to Munich on Thursday morning for the Paddy's Day parade on sunday, and want to bring one for a guy who runs an irish bar there, which contains quite a large rare whiskey collection.

Cheers in advance!!

PS. sorry for starting a new thread, but reckoned i would get a reply faster by posting here than the non-gaa board!!!

johnneycool

Just PM'd you with the details.

johnneycool

http://www.feckinwhiskey.com/shop/default.asp?cookiecheck=yes&

I've just noticed that they've got a web site up and running, try the numbes on it as well

stpauls

cheers JC,

got your PM and will check the web site out now!!

Thanks man!!

stpauls

JC,

that website gave me a doc with a list of offies in Belfast that sell bottles of Feckin,
so cheers for the link, saves me a trip to the 'Ferry just to pick one up before Thursday.

Thanks again!!!

Kerry Mike

Feckin' Irish Whiskey - is it any good?

Never heard of it, though there's many the morning I have said, "Feckin' Irish Whiskey" will be the death of me...
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Lecale2

Where is it made and what's it like?

stpauls

KM and Lecale,

it is made in Portaferry and I don't know what it tastes like but should be able to tell you next week some time as I bought a bottle of it last night to bring as a present for a friend of mine who owns an irish bar in Munich, which as i said above has one of the largest collections of rare whiskies i have ever seen.

buying as a novelty due to the name but hope it goes down well!!

passedit

Hey JT I hope you're not thinking of taking it as carry on baggage, ye might be snookered.

Another question, ye weren't swigging thon stuff this last few sunday mornings were ya?
Don't Panic

stpauls

no, will be wrapping it in a few towels and put in to the hold, can only hope it doesn't break on the way!!!

i wish i had've been drinking before the games, at least i could have had an excuse!!!  ;)