Previous topic - Next topic

Esmarelda

Oraisteach

stew

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 01, 2018, 11:03:52 AM
Quote from: stew on March 01, 2018, 10:45:55 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 01, 2018, 09:42:22 AM
Quote from: stew on February 28, 2018, 11:00:08 PM
Soi a teacher decides it might be fun to barricade himself in a classroom and fire a single shout out the window! Hopefully that will put an end to arming teachers, that has to be one of the most fucked up idea's in American history!

By one of the most fucked up heads of state ever! Clown, are they that dumb over there that they will vote him back in for a second term?

If the alternative is the hated Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi or some other career left wing sc**bag then yes, he will be elected for another term, if the deomcrats see sense and have a decent centre left candidate running probably not.

You are very angry, chill kid, Donny isnt all that bad is he????

To be fair he's comical in the extreme, so for that reason he's not bad, but a dangerous menace with his tweets, as the thick ones actually believe him, a bit like when big Ian was giving it large back in the day, ended up with many a daft twat following his bile and people died because of it..

I don't think he has America's best interests at heart, just his own ego to massage..

We've enough dicks here to be dealing with so, outside looking in, ya reap what you sow

He can be funny, also ridiculous and stupid at times.

He has absolutely got Americas best interest at heart, and his ego is massive to say the least.

Right now the left have no viable leaders to take them forward, thats going to hurt them down the road, three weeks ago they were falling all over Oprah ffs!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

johnneycool

Quote from: stew on March 01, 2018, 03:30:05 PM
Soi a teacher decides it might be fun to barricade himself in a classroom and fire a single shout out the window! Hopefully that will put an end to arming teachers, that has to be one of the most fucked up idea's in American history!

By one of the most fucked up heads of state ever! Clown, are they that dumb over there that they will vote him back in for a second term?

If the alternative is the hated Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi or some other career left wing sc**bag then yes, he will be elected for another term, if the deomcrats see sense and have a decent centre left candidate running probably not.

To be fair he's comical in the extreme, so for that reason he's not bad, but a dangerous menace with his tweets, as the thick ones actually believe him, a bit like when big Ian was giving it large back in the day, ended up with many a daft twat following his bile and people died because of it..

I don't think he has America's best interests at heart, just his own ego to massage..

We've enough dicks here to be dealing with so, outside looking in, ya reap what you sow

He has absolutely got Americas best interest at heart, and his ego is massive to say the least.

Right now the left have no viable leaders to take them forward, thats going to hurt them down the road, three weeks ago they were falling all over Oprah ffs!

I'd say that would depend on your social status all the same.

American billionaires and millionaires must think he's a great fella altogether.

Gmac

The mayor of Oakland went public on Sunday that ice were about to raid the area for what ice says was mostly illegal criminals and  by going public ice are saying up to 800 arrests were not made that could have been I'm not in favor of pulling people off the street but surely the mayor is doing the opposite of her duty here

sid waddell

Quote from: Oraisteach on March 01, 2018, 03:23:08 PM
Excommunicated director?
She's now Trump's ex, alright, not that she could communicate.

Eamonnca1

Still waiting for your "independent" sources for the Swedish rape claim, Stew.

seafoid

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on March 01, 2018, 06:57:44 PM
Still waiting for your "independent" sources for the Swedish rape claim, Stew.
It might have been this guy

https://youtu.be/ppLEscB5EU0,
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

stew

Quote from: johnneycool on March 01, 2018, 03:47:38 PM

American billionaires and millionaires must think he's a great fella altogether.

I was neither but I was doing alright and my friends over there say they are very happy with what he is at domestically from a economic perspective.

This is your blind spot, in giving the man credit for nothing due to your hatred of him you fail to grasp what the American people think, many of them are delighted with him so far, the problem with this site is that like so many people, they have these opinions on Trump and his America having spent little to no time in the place, yet dont take the time to talk to people that actually live under his presidency.

I am not a fan by any stretch but I do give him credit for some things and he has one thing going for him, he is not Hillary so I wake up happy everyday. )

rrhf

Last 2 lines make ye sound like a dup man.

stew

Quote from: rrhf on March 01, 2018, 11:18:13 PM
Last 2 lines make ye sound like a dup man.

Sure it does!

I have as much time for those hoors as I do Clinton, dont tar me with the same brush as them durtboards, and by the way, I have a dissenting opinion on here, just because I am way in the minority does not mean I am wrong.

Politica in the USA has nothing whatsoever to do with politics in the wee six!

omochain

Stew
You may not be completely right about politics in USA and Norn Iron.
The tail of evangelicals is wagging the dog of the body politic in both places.
Stay warm and safe in that winter wonderland that is embracing youse all.

stew

Quote from: omochain on March 02, 2018, 05:01:07 AM
Stew

Nobody is ever completely right when it comes to politics Omochain.

There is no comparison between the DUP and the Republicans Stateside, one wants to move the USA forward through economic growth and the other, wants to dig ever deeper, the trench that divides them from the Catholic/Nationalist people in the six counties.

johnneycool

Quote from: stew on March 01, 2018, 10:55:46 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on March 01, 2018, 03:47:38 PM

I was neither but I was doing alright and my friends over there say they are very happy with what he is at domestically from a economic perspective.

This is your blind spot, in giving the man credit for nothing due to your hatred of him you fail to grasp what the American people think, many of them are delighted with him so far, the problem with this site is that like so many people, they have these opinions on Trump and his America having spent little to no time in the place, yet dont take the time to talk to people that actually live under his presidency.

I am not a fan by any stretch but I do give him credit for some things and he has one thing going for him, he is not Hillary so I wake up happy everyday. )

Maybe I'm being blinded by this leftist media but what economic policies has he introduced and what has been their impact on the ordinary working American?

seafoid

Quote from: stew on March 02, 2018, 10:15:57 AM
Quote from: omochain on March 02, 2018, 05:01:07 AM
Stew

Nobody is ever completely right when it comes to politics Omochain.

There is no comparison between the DUP and the Republicans Stateside, one wants to move the USA forward through economic growth and the other, wants to dig ever deeper, the trench that divides them from the Catholic/Nationalist people in the six counties.
The DUP are more rational than the GOP.
And anyone who thinks the GOP care about ordinary people is for the birds.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU