NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

The Iceman

See on the Fantasy Football - Matchup section you can make your picks on each matchup for the upcoming week.
Think I'm in the running for the biggest upset of the week!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

heganboy

Dammit,
when is the roster freeze for the weekend- I went to change this morning and 3 of my guys are NA. Thats what happens on an autopick draft...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Minder

What is the League ID and password for Payton conference? Or else a direct link.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

declan85

Quote from: heganboy on September 12, 2010, 03:11:55 PM
Dammit,
when is the roster freeze for the weekend- I went to change this morning and 3 of my guys are NA. Thats what happens on an autopick draft...

I think the free agents go on waivers a hour or two before the first game of the week. Bad luck for you this week with thursday nights game, next week it will be on sunday evening they freeze...

declan85

Quote from: Minder on September 12, 2010, 03:42:16 PM
What is the League ID and password for Payton conference? Or else a direct link.

Minder, check the first page of this thread im sure AZ posted links and passwords to each conference there...

Minder

Quote from: declan85 on September 12, 2010, 05:08:21 PM
Quote from: Minder on September 12, 2010, 03:42:16 PM

Minder, check the first page of this thread im sure AZ posted links and passwords to each conference there...

I checked earlier there and couldn't see them, I went through most of the thread.

Minder

Minder

magpie seanie

Went to bed late last night with a 17 point lead and thought if Rivers has a decent game, even though my opponent has 3 players left I have a good shout. Looked in this morning and the gap is down to 11. It seems Kiwanuka scored 6 points overnight. Great.  ::)

Agonised over which QB to start but reckoned I had to go with Rivers. I might pay for it.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 13, 2010, 09:11:33 AM
Went to bed late last night with a 17 point lead and thought if Rivers has a decent game, even though my opponent has 3 players left I have a good shout. Looked in this morning and the gap is down to 11. It seems Kiwanuka scored 6 points overnight. Great.  ::)

Agonised over which QB to start but reckoned I had to go with Rivers. I might pay for it.

i must be playing you seanie , i should be ahead of you at this stage one of my benched players scored 19 points
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

magpie seanie

Yeah, I'm similar though as my benched QB got 17 and one of my benched wr's got 4 more than one I played. The joys of this game! One things for sure, a few people will win games this week with less points than the loser of our game.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 13, 2010, 09:33:10 AM
Yeah, I'm similar though as my benched QB got 17 and one of my benched wr's got 4 more than one I played. The joys of this game! One things for sure, a few people will win games this week with less points than the loser of our game.

i don't fee l too bad now thought i had thrown this one away  :D i'm just hoping baltimore knock the shit* out of rivers tonight :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

magpie seanie

Rivers and San Diego are playing against Kansas. Baltimore are playing against the Jets and I hope their offence has a field day (not likely though!).