Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

magpie seanie

Can't remember - do lineus lock when game starts tonight? What about the waiver wire. Have one or two injury concerns for Sunday - do I need to have help drafted in to bench before tonights game?

declan85

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 08, 2011, 10:09:20 PM
Can't remember - do lineus lock when game starts tonight? What about the waiver wire. Have one or two injury concerns for Sunday - do I need to have help drafted in to bench before tonights game?

The free agents will be locked before tonights game so if you have a few injury worries for Sunday you will need to have their replacements ready on your bench.
Players in your lineup only lock into their position a few minutes before their own game kicks off...

Rossie11

Sproles on the bench.. That's the place for him!! :-[

Capt Pat

The Packers offense is on fire in thecfirst half. The saints can't really pin them down.

Oraisteach

How many fantasy points did Sproles pick up tonight?

mc_grens

Quote from: Oraisteach on September 09, 2011, 05:07:09 AM
How many fantasy points did Sproles pick up tonight?

27.3! Maybe he didn't belong on the bench!

Id a decent start, but I need one of the Green Bay backs to establish himself as #1. For the moment I'm OK, but if Shady McCoy got hurt I'd be in the shits.

Craigyhill Terror

Delighted with Brees' start - but I suppose that's what he's there for.

The 10-team format made the draft a bit easier but, I have to say, it's really making for some selection posers for the weekend.
Should be interesting

The Claw

Ah crap, I didn't realise that we couldn't pick up players before the game. I didn't get to draft any defensive players so I won't get to start any this week! Easy win for O'Neill week 1...

declan85

My week one injury jinx strikes again >:( >:( This time i lose colston for 4-6 weeks...
Last year Pierre Thomas went out for 10-11 weeks, previous year Anthony Gonzalez on IR and ended some bills tight end career the year before, cant remember his name >:( >:(

Capt Pat

Rehab is for Quitters, what players are you willing to trade for Matt Schaub. I need a RB.

The Iceman

Capt Pat I had Shaub last year and he was dung. I had Vick and traded him last year. BIG mistake on my part but I used him to pick up Chris Johnson......
Not interested in someone like Shaub, would have to be a few spots higher in the rankings....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

the Deel Rover

still in the game against the galway bay tribesmen despite the best  efforts of the steelers -2 points ffs  >:( 30 points up with gbt projected to get 29 however he has wes welker , the patriots and patrick chung can't see them been held to 29 . The red zone is deadly   I Found myself watching this most of the night instead of the actual game
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

AZOffaly

Agree about the red zone. I actually saw a decent amount of the Cardinals game on it. Fecking Cardiac Cards again. Can't defend the pass to save their lives. Over 400 yards to a rookie QB! And then, in traditional Cardinal fashion, they have a 4th down stop as time expires, on their own 2 yard line!

Beanie looked good, as did Kolb. Last year the Cards lose that game by 30 points.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: the Deel Rover on September 12, 2011, 06:33:02 PM
still in the game against the galway bay tribesmen despite the best  efforts of the steelers -2 points ffs  >:( 30 points up with gbt projected to get 29 however he has wes welker , the patriots and patrick chung can't see them been held to 29 . The red zone is deadly   I Found myself watching this most of the night instead of the actual game

Jaysus I was only 24 behind earlier this afternoon and now I'm 30. Where did these extra points appear from?