NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

ceiphas50

Jets V are now in the A league, side note on the relegation issue if its not to late. If you finish in the bottom two thats fine your gone but if you finish 3rd/4th last the coresponding team coming up should have more points than that team in order to get promoted.9 times out of ten probably this will be the case anyway. it wouldn't be fair if a team  scored say 1500 points got unlucky with match ups  got relegated & the team coming up only scored 1000.
Superbowl V Winner/Champion of the World

AZOffaly

OK. I like that idea. Let's sort all that out when we have the leagues finalised. If you are in the A competition, then we are nearly sorted. Revis and Co, sling yer hook. Hegan's Helmets, where are you?

Minder

I seem to have registered in the "C' championship even though i am a returning team, does it make any odds?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AZOffaly

Minder

AZOffaly

You're in the right league. You finished with 1228 points last year, so in the third tier.

Minder

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 08, 2011, 04:28:03 PM
You're in the right league. You finished with 1228 points last year, so in the third tier.

Dead on.

heganboy

thats hegan's helmets in sorry about the delay...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

AZOffaly

No bother. Now, Revis and Butthead, get the hell out :D I just check mcgrens, you were Old Jack City, so you should be in the 'B' Championship - 305938

AZOffaly

OK, while we are waiting for Revis and Butthead (formerly Old Jack City) to clear out of the A championship, let's move onto the 'B' championship. Heganboy, you need to move your team to the 'A' Championship (305948)

According to Rankings from last year, this should contain

Rehab is 4 Quitters 1642.90
Crossmaglen Hitmen 1638.06
Craigyhill Terrors 1628.61
Captain Pats Vikings 1589.18
Faithful Turfmen 1584.13
Red Hand Helmets 1552.13
O'Neill's Chargers 1534.09
Ruthless Rossies 1513.06
The Royal Badgers 1503.01
Old Jack City (now Revis and Butthead) 1500.00

At the moment we have the following correctly there...

Crossmaglen Hitmen 1638.06
Craigyhill Terrors 1628.61
Captain Pats Vikings 1589.18
Faithful Turfmen 1584.13
O'Neill's Chargers 1534.09
Red Hand Helmets 1552.13
The Royal Badgers 1503.01
Ruthless Rossies 1513.06
Rehab is 4 Quitters 1642.90

Very good. 9/10 correct and in place.

The following are there and shouldn't be....
Hegan's Helmets needs to move to League ID 305948

The following are not here, and should be ......
Revis and Butthead (formerly Old Jack City)

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

AZOffaly

Ye are actually looking good. 10 in it, and all 10 look correct. The only thing I need to check is if we are likely to have late entrants because we did get a few newbies. When we get them all sorted we'll discuss the rules and setup, which will be the same across all 3 leagues.

AZOffaly

Lads, just doing the draw for the Divisions within the 'A'Championship at the moment. East and West, North and South is not really applicable any more, so any suggestions for names? (I've all 10 team names, including hegans helments in a hat).

AZOffaly

OK Draw Done. Division A is ...

Coolera Bears
Ballyhaise Bills
Shower of Tramps
may warriors
Faithful Turfmen B

Division B is

Smackdown Clowns
Galway Bay Tribesmen
L'Esprit de Biff
Hegan's Helmets