The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 11, 2017, 06:59:38 PM
The coverage is fine... even this early Kisner would be unlucky not to win...

A bit premature surely  ;D

Boycey

Brilliant round from Lowry if he can get it home from here..

Gabriel_Hurl

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gabriel_Hurl

Boycey

screenexile

That's been some slog today for everybody!

What in god's name was Jay Day trying on 18??!!

Mental stuff!

Orior

Quote from: screenexile on August 13, 2017, 12:30:09 AM
That's been some slog today for everybody!

What in god's name was Jay Day trying on 18??!!

Mental stuff!

Jason will probably be offloading his caddy to Rory!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Boycey

A good finish on here, plenty still in with a shout. I'd like Matsuyama to win as his play over last 12 months warrants it.

JPGJOHNNYG

Was getting excited for molinari to win it from nowhere but that bogey may be costly

screenexile

God BBC would do your head in they can't even notice Matsuyama and Thomas are playing together!!

"Matsuyama will have heard the roar but he won't know what happened!"

Idiots!!

sid waddell

Is there anything better than unexpected live coverage of the final round of the year's second and final golf major live on BBC televison on a pissing wet August Sunday night with commentary from the incomparable Peter Alliss?

No, there is not, with the exception of expected live coverage of the final round of the year's first golf major live on BBC television on a dry April Sunday night with commentary from the incomparable Peter Alliss.

JPGJOHNNYG

This was shaping up for a great finish about half an hour ago but fair play the leader kept his nerve only a van de velde now will stop him

Orior

Nice touch by Spieth and Ricki staying being. Spieth has gone slightly up in my estimation.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

screenexile

Quote from: Orior on August 14, 2017, 12:19:45 AM
Nice touch by Spieth and Ricki staying being. Spieth has gone slightly up in my estimation.

In fairness to him I have yet to hear another pro say a bad word about him.

Heard Harrington on about him recently and says there is no mask he's just a genuinely nice guy!

Great to see another new major winner. 2 poor days and Matsuyama still could and should have won it but that's the way it goes.

It makes thjigs interesting for  the Fedex playoffs now as well though. A lot of lads starting to show a bit of decent form!