Hurling Semi Finals

Started by manfromdelmonte, August 04, 2016, 12:17:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: Applesisapples on August 16, 2016, 03:58:47 PM
Quote from: Minder on August 16, 2016, 03:32:48 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on August 16, 2016, 02:52:11 PM
I've RTE HD on my Panasonic PVR box using freeview (or whatever its called)

There is HD on RTE2 but I don't think there is on RTE1?
I have it on my Panasonic TV, but the Sky commentary in particular is good and Nicky English actually watches the game and gets the calls right. On RTE you have Marty and Ger trying to commentate through the medium of rhyming slang.
Canning hasn't a fuppin clue

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

That was class. I saw the girl consoling him on Saturday, and thought it was a lovely sight, and to see what the Waterford lads have done since is brilliant.

Milltown Row2

Few of us heading down for the finals, any spare tickets available would find a good home, my usual source for tickets is banged upon a Brazilian gaol ffs!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ashman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 19, 2016, 11:27:11 PM
Few of us heading down for the finals, any spare tickets available would find a good home, my usual source for tickets is banged upon a Brazilian gaol ffs!!

There will be plenty around : no novelty .

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ashman on August 19, 2016, 11:55:38 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 19, 2016, 11:27:11 PM

There will be plenty around : no novelty .

There generally is but there are six of us heading down, never had problems getting them as on the Sunday outside Quinns or Mahers you'll get sorted
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea