Joe Brolly

Started by randomtask, July 31, 2011, 05:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Given the supposed disinterest from clubs and club players towards the county team in Derry, maybe  Gallagher was left unopposed to get the gig.

I mean, if Gallagher continues with his Fermanagh-like tactics, sure the clubs and club players might say, to hell with that, I'm not participating in that shite. I'm sticking to club football.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: BennyCake on September 09, 2019, 06:03:11 PM
Given the supposed disinterest from clubs and club players towards the county team in Derry, maybe  Gallagher was left unopposed to get the gig.

I mean, if Gallagher continues with his Fermanagh-like tactics, sure the clubs and club players might say, to hell with that, I'm not participating in that shite. I'm sticking to club football.

Most have that attitude anyway no matter who's in charge
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

yellowcard

Apparently Joe has been dropped by RTÉ for the AI final replay live programme.

Can't imagine that he will take too kindly to this apparent snub. Could this be the start of the phasing out process.

Dire Ear

yellowcard

It's like Jim Gavin dropping Brian Fenton for the replay.

Nobody seen it coming but his reaction could dictate whether he has come to the end of the road under McBennett.

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: yellowcard on September 09, 2019, 10:58:52 PM
It's like Jim Gavin dropping Brian Fenton for the replay.

Nobody seen it coming but his reaction could dictate whether he has come to the end of the road under McBennett.

It really isn't
Hasta la victoria siempre

BennyCake

Rochford coming in as sub.

I'm glad about that. At least now the analysis will be watchable. Even if Spillane or Whelan is there. Brolly just ruins every feckin' show he's on.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for Narcissist Joe.

BennyCake

RedHand88

clarshack

Spillane next please.

Mayo Border

To Brolly
Goodbye and good luck
And if we never saw your face again
It would be soon enough.

Aaron Boone

With a few days to the final replay, Joe will be getting the texts from players letting him know how the build-up is going.

blanketattack

Quote from: topofthesoil on September 10, 2019, 10:04:36 AM
Quote from: Mayo Border on September 10, 2019, 09:58:21 AM
To Brolly
Goodbye and good luck
And if we never saw your face again
It would be soon enough.

Complete and utter disgrace!! No reason why he should be dropped, great pundit and this decision will be regretted down the line no doubt!

Sorry to see you're so upset Mrs. Brolly or is this Joe?

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Aaron Boone on September 10, 2019, 10:49:38 AM
With a few days to the final replay, Joe will be getting the texts from players letting him know how the build-up is going.

"I was talking to one of the Dublin players mid week, you know?" *Goes on to make an outrageous claim*

Rossfan

It's the end of the GAA as we know it ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM