Laois Senior Football 2017

Started by Tony, October 14, 2016, 11:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

les Antiques

Meredith will be back in the Spring .

les Antiques

Gary Kavanagh and Kieran Kehoe added to Creedons back room team .

Unlaoised

Who is Kieran Kehoe ...excuse my ignorance?
LAOIS ABÚ

SCFC

Quote from: Unlaoised on November 02, 2016, 02:53:07 PM
Presume he's the ex O'Dempseys player. Played Laois minor. Related to Robbie Kehoe.

Don Draper

Quote from: SCFC on November 02, 2016, 03:21:40 PM
Quote from: Unlaoised on November 02, 2016, 02:53:07 PM
Presume he's the ex O'Dempseys player. Played Laois minor. Related to Robbie Kehoe.
Correct.

the sash

Bit of a strange one with kieran kehoe being added. I don't think he has trained a senior team? There obviously wasn't too many interested in it if that's the case. In fairness to Gary at least he has trained a senior team in the county n at juvenile aswell so he knows most players in the county n their capabilities.

SCFC

Quote from: the sash on November 02, 2016, 07:44:46 PM
Bit of a strange one with kieran kehoe being added. I don't think he has trained a senior team? There obviously wasn't too many interested in it if that's the case. In fairness to Gary at least he has trained a senior team in the county n at juvenile aswell so he knows most players in the county n their capabilities.
He took over O'Dempseys after the players got rid of Mick Moore last year. They were then relegated.

town1980

hardly an inspired choice kehoe,,,jeez selectors are men you should look up to and our lads wont even no this man,,garry is a good choice i think that 03 group are the lads who we need involved in pur teams there attitude for them years was unreal and nothing like what went before of after them

Unlaoised

Panel have been assembled already I'm hearing Gary Walsh Pauric McEvoy and James Finn are gone back in after not been involved last year but Cahilanne and Lillis have not committed thus far.....

I hope it's not going to be another year of Portlaoise lads not going with the county as we need Brody Healy Lillis Dillion Boyle Cahillane Seale etc......
LAOIS ABÚ

The Monument Road

Quote from: Unlaoised on November 09, 2016, 04:21:34 PM
Panel have been assembled already I'm hearing Gary Walsh Pauric McEvoy and James Finn are gone back in after not been involved last year but Cahilanne and Lillis have not committed thus far.....

I hope it's not going to be another year of Portlaoise lads not going with the county as we need Brody Healy Lillis Dillion Boyle Cahillane Seale etc......
Gary Walsh was involved last year...Remember the Mick Lillis confrontation in Kilkenny ;D> Portlaoise's Dillon  is still involved

Unlaoised

Quote from: The Monument Road on November 09, 2016, 04:43:25 PM
Quote from: Unlaoised on November 09, 2016, 04:21:34 PM

Gary Walsh was involved last year...Remember the Mick Lillis confrontation in Kilkenny ;D> Portlaoise's Dillon  is still involved

Sorry My mistake yes I remember now sorry there is someone else gone in that wasn't involved last year I heard a few names on Saturday and I can't remember....

I know Dillion and Brody from Portlaoise have committed but not sure who else....

I just hope likes of Strong Timmons Quigley Donoher Begely etc give it one big push this year just to see where it could take us...

again I think we will lack quality defenders if seale doesn't commit and Cotter is injured its a big blow to the options...

I wonder could John Scully from annanough be approached ???
LAOIS ABÚ

BallyroanAbbey

I wonder could John Scully from annanough be approached ???

[/quote]

Not this again

Tony

The Monument Road

Quote from: Tony on November 09, 2016, 06:06:09 PM
Cue High Fielder.
I hear Ross is back in again ....I didnt hear anything about Meaney. Donie and his brother Paul are in as is Matty Campion.Nothing about any of the other Josephs players. I think a few of them should get a chance such as James Kelly, Doyle, Adam and Kevin Campion, Hickey. They all had as good a championship as many already in.Sean O Shea Kileen should also get a chance. Ballylinan have 4 in. Walsh. 2 Farrells and Mcevoy. Mark Timmons is in but injured and cannot train.

town1980

Ross still in dare is a joke bn honest his legs are gone he has done a lot for laois but it's time for him to go,, all over the country lads are retiring and his taken a place of the new breed,,, save yourself from critics and bad press please Ross u don't deserve it