Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ziggysego on March 06, 2009, 06:52:18 PM
Saw this on the BBC website too full back. I too didn't find anything suss about it...
I saw a headline says Zimbabwe PM injured in crash and got my hopes up that monkey face had life threatening injuries. Then I remembered the new guy was in charge and immediately thought hmm something dodgy going on there!

pintsofguinness

We have to share a laundry room with a few other flats and today I went to put in a washing, someone's clothes had finished and as f**king usual the arseholes didn't bother to come and lift them out of the machine - but anyway, I had to lift what only can be described as someone's collection of lingerie!  :o  :o   :D

So I'd to lift it sitting on the bench, purple velvet bra on top! What could I do? And when I went back, a hour later, they were all sitting there  ??? Wouldnt you think she'd come and get them?

I don't know why they it all needed washed at once.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tyrones own

There was probably a hidden camera somewhere............ I do hope you passed the test :o
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Tyrones own on March 08, 2009, 11:34:08 PM
There was probably a hidden camera somewhere............ I do hope you passed the test :o

I was a perfect gentleman. 

I think I know who they belonged to too and I'll be a perfect gentleman when I meet her in the hall.

I've had to lift her underwear out of the machine before, though never this much - or raunchy - feel like we're in a relationship!

fitzroyalty

Got a text message from some company called "Luup", telling me to withdraw my funds and close my account. I have no idea why they have contacted me, I checked the website and they appear to be some sort of financial crowd. I've never had any dealings with them either, has anyone heard of them? Asking for bank details  ???

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Gabriel_Hurl

The other day - me mam asking me what Facebook was

:D

ziggysego

My boss asked me earlier. Took her through my profile an hour ago, showing her pictures from my nights out....
Testing Accessibility

Minder

Quote from: ziggysego on March 11, 2009, 03:23:40 PM
My boss asked me earlier. Took her through my profile an hour ago, showing her pictures from my nights out....

Are you now looking for alternative employment Ziggy?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ziggysego

Are you suggesting I've something on my profile that I shouldn't? ;)
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: fitzroyalty on March 11, 2009, 12:51:54 PM
Got a text message from some company called "Luup", telling me to withdraw my funds and close my account. I have no idea why they have contacted me, I checked the website and they appear to be some sort of financial crowd. I've never had any dealings with them either, has anyone heard of them? Asking for bank details  ???
I get regular emails (at least once a week) from someone claiming to be alliance and leicester telling me my internet banking has been hacked or some shite.  I've never banked with alliance and leicester, I dont even do internet banking. 

tyssam5

Bangladesh has a population of 149 million in an area less than double that of Ireland.

I read that in the Economist the other day and I says to myself 'What the Fvck!"

Puckoon

The power of a flu that completely wipes you out for a week.

What the f**k.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

What a w**k*r.

Jail for Halloween mask slasher 

A man who wore a Halloween mask while slashing two people in random street attacks in Glasgow has been jailed for five years and three months.

Craig Harvey, 23, admitted assaulting both men to their severe injury and permanent disfigurement during the attacks in Shettleston last October.

The High Court in Kilmarnock heard he committed the offences while on bail.

Judge Lady Dorrian also ordered Harvey to be supervised for four years after his release.

The court heard how he approached 17-year-old Jonathan Gallagher in Shettleston while he was wearing a white Halloween mask with a hood.

He pulled off the mask and slashed the teenager across the head before fleeing.

Minutes later, he attacked Kevin Paton, 31, as his 10-year-old daughter watched.

Harvey was arrested after being captured on CCTV wearing the mask on top of his head.

Tbc....

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on March 19, 2009, 03:28:12 PM
What a w**k*r.

Jail for Halloween mask slasher 

A man who wore a Halloween mask while slashing two people in random street attacks in Glasgow has been jailed for five years and three months.

Craig Harvey, 23, admitted assaulting both men to their severe injury and permanent disfigurement during the attacks in Shettleston last October.

The High Court in Kilmarnock heard he committed the offences while on bail.

Judge Lady Dorrian also ordered Harvey to be supervised for four years after his release.

The court heard how he approached 17-year-old Jonathan Gallagher in Shettleston while he was wearing a white Halloween mask with a hood.

He pulled off the mask and slashed the teenager across the head before fleeing.

Minutes later, he attacked Kevin Paton, 31, as his 10-year-old daughter watched.

Harvey was arrested after being captured on CCTV wearing the mask on top of his head.

the sentence is the thing that made me go WTF, he'll be out in half that probably, for such a serious offense by someone thats already on bail, for no particlar reason, its not near enough
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either