The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

I see Golf being in the Olympics  2016 took a step closer today,with the Olympic council recommending it as a possible inclusion
You'll Never Walk Alone.

muppet

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 13, 2009, 06:25:45 PM
I see Golf being in the Olympics  2016 took a step closer today,with the Olympic council recommending it as a possible inclusion

Great, while Paddy will be past it, the Maguire twin should be ripe.
MWWSI 2017

AFS

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 13, 2009, 06:25:45 PM

Hope it doesn't get in. Love golf, but any sport where an Olympic gold medal isn't the highest possible honour has no business near the Olympics in my eyes.

Orior

Anyone interested in the Solheim Cup?

On the Europe team is Laura Davis...

Emmm, and on the USA team is Natalie Gulbis...

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Eastern_Pride

Any other events coming up for Harrington to bottle it in?
Do you think Usain Bolt could replace Thomas Walsh?

Orior

Orior

I predict that Harrington will win again before the end of the year!

Eastern_Pride

Quote from: Orior on August 21, 2009, 11:09:11 PM
I predict that Harrington will win again before the end of the year!
I suppose he dosen't need everybody(me included) on his back after a fantastic year......His time will come again.....
Do you think Usain Bolt could replace Thomas Walsh?

The Real Laoislad

Was absolutely flying it playing Golf yesterday in Gowran Park in Kilkenny,was going for my lowest total ever until I came to the Par 3 16th...
I managed somehow to get a 7 on the Par 3 and then out of pure frustration and thickness drove my next drive into the water on the Par 4 17th and ended up with a 8 and the same again on the 18th to end with another 8..
23 shots on 3 f**king holes,I was after going par,par,bogey,par on the 4 holes before the 16th
I did sink a nice putt on the 18th from about 10ft so I can't wait to get back out playing again  :)
Thats Golf as they say..... :-\
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Orior

I know how you feel.

Stroke competition today, and I was 4 under my handicap after ten holes, then took a 9 at the par four eleventh, and a 9 at the par four fourteenth.

Feckity feck, as they say.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

magickingdom

peter lawrie in a playoff for the dutch open on sky sports extra. .

Bainisteoir

Lads i need a bitta help. Do any of you currently use swing training aids or anything like this? if so what are they and what sort of money did you pay? Also have you found them to be of help?

magickingdom

Quote from: Bainisteoir on August 26, 2009, 03:33:55 PM
Lads i need a bitta help. Do any of you currently use swing training aids or anything like this? if so what are they and what sort of money did you pay? Also have you found them to be of help?

http://www.bpg.ie/iopen24/

got some on there