Donegal v Tyrone Sun 17 May

Started by tyroneman, April 18, 2015, 07:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroneman

Around a month to go. Time to get this started.

Donegal heavy favourites. Will Tyrone have any chance at all in this? Will they even have 15 players left to take the field?

rrhf

No not in this one.  Tyrone will certainly give it their all but more progress will be made through the back door.

Gonzalo15

Hard to look past Donegal, Tyrone are carrying too many substandard players imo

BluestackBoy

Everything points to a Donegal win, no injuries & playing well as opposed to Tyrone who seem to be in chaos.
And yet I have the old twitch below my left eye which is never a good sign. Last time the twitch appeared was against Monaghan in the league & we all know what happened there..........
For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Realistically, we can expect nothing more from this particular fixture than a run around the provinces in the Qualifiers, on our now habitually perennial tour of Ireland. But, however, this tic/twitch of BluestackBoy's...
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Main Street

seafoid

A huge match for so early in the season.
Ulster is so competitive compared to Leinster, isn't it ? 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

ONeill

Our minors and seniors will both get a tanking.

Still, I fancy and All Ireland quarter final berth through the scenic route with Armagh and Gallagher slugging it out in the Ulster quarters.

Tyrone are better out of the cesspool of the USFC and play their exciting brand of gay abandon the length of the county, bringing joy to the young faces in Leitrim or Wicklow.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

BluestackBoy

Quote from: ONeill on April 19, 2015, 07:06:17 PM
Our minors and seniors will both get a tanking.

Still, I fancy and All Ireland quarter final berth through the scenic route with Armagh and Gallagher slugging it out in the Ulster quarters.

Tyrone are better out of the cesspool of the USFC and play their exciting brand of gay abandon the length of the county, bringing joy to the young faces in Leitrim or Wicklow.

You're right O'Neill, many's a Tyrone/Donegal game I came out of with a spring in my step thinking "the world is not such a bad place when you can see a manly & sporting encounter like that played under blue skies in front of a fair & appreciative crowd"

giveballaghback

Will ye bother bringing a football or just admire one another and play pass the parcel.

rrhf

Has ballybofey got any prettier? Heard it  unfairly described as the ugliest town in Ireland.   

BluestackBoy

Quote from: rrhf on April 19, 2015, 10:07:16 PM
Has ballybofey got any prettier? Heard it  unfairly described as the ugliest town in Ireland.

Whoever came up with that terrible slur has obviously never been to Granard.

ONeill

What are the women like in Ballybofey?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Main Street

Quote from: seafoid on April 19, 2015, 06:38:57 PM
A huge match for so early in the season.
Ulster is so competitive compared to Leinster, isn't it ? 
You think this game is going to be competitive?
I hadn't thought about that possibility.

BluestackBoy

Quote from: ONeill on April 19, 2015, 10:54:53 PM
What are the women like in Ballybofey?

You'll never find out O'Neill.

Any right thinking father, and there are many in Ballybofey, will have his daughters under lock & key when Tyrone's finest come to town.