Cheeky Dubs complain about LSFC Final Ref!

Started by Lecale2, July 04, 2007, 01:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: dubsnsubs on July 04, 2007, 03:52:43 PM
Not to mention the dodgy free which ross munnelly missed to draw the game with the last kick from well inside the 50!

:-[ :-[ :'( :'(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

tayto

the new freetaker for laois seems much more reliable, his name escapes me, blonde lad off the u21 team.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: tayto on July 04, 2007, 05:06:15 PM
the new freetaker for laois seems much more reliable, his name escapes me, blonde lad off the u21 team.

Michael Tierney, looks a good player although he didn't stand out for the U21s in Mullingar...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Tankie

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 04, 2007, 03:35:51 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on July 04, 2007, 03:25:55 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 04, 2007, 02:41:34 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on July 04, 2007, 02:39:03 PM
Quote from: Kerry Mike on July 04, 2007, 02:35:59 PM
Are you saying that a Kerry referee cannot be totally impartial?

Before youse Jackeens on d'Hill start calling him a W*nker on Sunday as is part of your usual tirade to referees, maybe they should remember where he is from and his association to Kerins. You wouldn't want to be turning a referee against you now would you.

Will the game on Sunday be starting 15 mins late again ?
I don't know who's playing this Sunday?

Mr Pedantic ::)
Your right it wasnt a free is was a 45!

Don't get me started on the dodgy 45 ye got at the end of the aswell as the dodgy free

Do you "cheaky" boggers ever stop moaning, are you saying a ref would rip u lads off? ;D
Grand Slam Saturday!

tayto

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on July 04, 2007, 05:12:32 PM

Michael Tierney, looks a good player although he didn't stand out for the U21s in Mullingar...

Thats the fella. They've a couple of monsters on the minor team as well, finally some big players coming through for Laois, just what they need. Good footballers to. 

The Real Laoislad

Micheal John Tierney is a great player that point he scored from sideline versus Longford was as good as you'll see all summer,and he seems to be well able kick a 45 something Laois have been missing in recent years
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 04, 2007, 05:33:54 PM

Micheal John Tierney is a great player that point he scored from sideline versus Longford was as good as you'll see all summer,and he seems to be well able kick a 45 something Laois have been missing in recent years

Looks like Laois are missing Ross Munnelly this year, at least Whelan only goes missing for half the game...  ;D
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 04, 2007, 03:35:51 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on July 04, 2007, 03:25:55 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 04, 2007, 02:41:34 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on July 04, 2007, 02:39:03 PM
Quote from: Kerry Mike on July 04, 2007, 02:35:59 PM
Are you saying that a Kerry referee cannot be totally impartial?

Before youse Jackeens on d'Hill start calling him a W*nker on Sunday as is part of your usual tirade to referees, maybe they should remember where he is from and his association to Kerins. You wouldn't want to be turning a referee against you now would you.

Will the game on Sunday be starting 15 mins late again ?
I don't know who's playing this Sunday?

Mr Pedantic ::)
Your right it wasnt a free is was a 45!

Don't get me started on the dodgy 45 ye got at the end of the aswell as the dodgy free
Bitter bitter bitter ,still moaning about a game Dublin won 2 years ago ,if i was a Laois fan i'd be more worried about your form in the qualifiers -1/4 finals
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

tayto

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 04, 2007, 05:33:54 PM

yea, they've been nearly as incoinsistent as dublin free takers, This tierney lad looks like he'll slot them over all day long so that's a worry. Luckily we've got vaughan taking the frees now as well.