11th night bonfires

Started by Fear Boirche, June 20, 2007, 11:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insane Bolt

The bonfire at Highfield 🙄 Don't know how to put up photos but if that's not a hate crime then I don't know what is😡

Oraisteach

Anyone got pictures of this year's flaming eyesores?

Boycey

Jayop

Quote from: Oraisteach on July 11, 2018, 04:48:16 PM

This one in Highfield isn't exactly what you'd call subtle. Attacking victims and saying Kill all Taigs.

It's not even fecking straight the twats.

Orchard park

How long did it take to build that  monstrosity

imtommygunn

Usually they start in may for the bonfires.

BennyCake

Quote from: Jayop on July 11, 2018, 05:36:16 PM
Quote from: Oraisteach on July 11, 2018, 04:48:16 PM

This one in Highfield isn't exactly what you'd call subtle. Attacking victims and saying Kill all Taigs.

It's not even fecking straight the t**ts.

Pathetic.

Why is this shit allowed to continue year after year, decade after decade?

Minder

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 11, 2018, 04:40:09 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 11, 2018, 04:03:22 PM
Quote from: haranguerer on July 11, 2018, 03:58:04 PM
the cops don't deserve any credit for this. Court order, being removed by external contractors. Cops forced belatedly to do their duty

Cops do what they are told, so if they are told to take it down they will! Cops deserve credit though in this situation as they'll be attacked by the rug rats. Police don't form policies they just carry them out? I assume

They are getting a lot of flak from the "loyalist" community for heavy handedness and claiming they aren't doing the same in the bogside. They reckon hamilton should resign and the ruc need to come back. You couldn't make it up.

And the UDR probably too
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Jayop

Here's on that was burnt in Killinchy last night. Apparently open to anyone who wanted to show up. No flegs, no SF/SDLP/Alliance posters, no KAT banners. Reasonable size and no tyres.

If they were all like this there wouldn't be any issue with them having the bonfires.

imtommygunn

It is the same with the marches too. A lot of the country ones not that bad but some of the belfast ones and a few others are just hate and bigotry.

It baffles me how stupid these people can be. They are wrecking their own areas and putting locals out of their houses, at a minimum temporarily, with these monstrosities. I think it is like the flags and some idiots seem to be being convinced that bigger is more british.

Insane Bolt

I'm trying to educate the Brits here about this expression of 'culture'....and funded by the taxpayers 😡

LCohen

We could be in for a difficult night.

I would guess that rural bonfires will pass off without incident but some of these urban efforts don't need the obvious dangers pointed out. All of this in the context of the pressure the fire service is under the efforts of the scum bags active in the Bogside all point in a worrying direction

Stall the Bailer

With the removal of two of them today in Belfast and the news that 3 different unionist politicians has come out against some of the charade, things seem to be changing for the better. Pity the hoods in Derry wouldn't cop on as well. Good to see all the main parties condemn that as well.

imtommygunn

Psni saying they have info the uvf are going to orchestrate serious disorder in East belfast. Some of this shit has the feeling of flag protests about it.

Rois

I was in Belfast's newest 5* hotel this eve and it was completely empty. What a sad and sorry place.