The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on January 09, 2019, 09:03:44 AM
Klopp has already stated that he will not be getting a defender.  The way the games are set there is no desperate need for one.  Matip, Gomez and Lovern will all be available again within 3 weeks, Fabinho can step in there.  There are 5 games in the next 30 days so the squad is not going to be massively stretched hopefully with plenty of recovery time between games.
I dont see it as Klopps style to get a stop gap defender now in january, even though it may not be the worst idea.
Ideally he will upgrade lovren/matip in the summer so that there are 3 top quality CB vying for 2 places next season
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Gabriel_Hurl

Liverpool will be doing a charity match at the Aviva for Sean Cox on April 12

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1083756112481058816

Quote#LFC will host a special Legends game at the @AVIVAStadium on Friday 12th April.

A squad of former Reds will line up against an Ireland XI team, with proceeds raised from the match donated to the Sean Cox Rehabilitation Trust.

GJL

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 11, 2019, 04:08:38 PM

Quote#LFC will host a special Legends game at the @AVIVAStadium on Friday 12th April.

A squad of former Reds will line up against an Ireland XI team, with proceeds raised from the match donated to the Sean Cox Rehabilitation Trust.

Nice touch.  :)

Milltown Row2

Surprised the soccer lads didn't ask for Croke
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JoG2

Brilliant job

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 11, 2019, 07:44:27 PM

Superb input

Boycey

Quote from: JoG2 on January 11, 2019, 08:15:08 PM
Brilliant job

Superb input

Ah lighten up, the reference is pretty obvious and harmless..

Over the Bar

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 11, 2019, 04:08:38 PM

Lovely touch.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Boycey on January 11, 2019, 09:08:30 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on January 11, 2019, 08:15:08 PM
Brilliant job

Superb input

Ah lighten up, the reference is pretty obvious and harmless..

Obviously lost on the thick ones.. left out a  :D .. anyway hopefully they make a fortune for Sean.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

TheMaster

Job done. another 3 points and clean sheet. All pressure on city now  :)

laoislad

Quote from: TheMaster on January 12, 2019, 04:47:11 PM
Job done. another 3 points and clean sheet. All pressure on city now  :)
Was anything but pretty but winning is all that matters.

Hopefully now the teams lower down the league can do us a favour against Spurs tomorrow and City on Monday.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

J70

I thought that was a decent performance in the second half. First half, Brighton barely ventured across the halfway line, although Liverpool probably could have been a bit quicker in their passing and movement.

laoislad

Quote from: J70 on January 12, 2019, 05:01:26 PM
I thought that was a decent performance in the second half. First half, Brighton barely ventured across the halfway line, although Liverpool probably could have been a bit quicker in their passing and movement.
Yes they were far better in second half but still not great, the last 10 mins seemed to go on forever..
The win is all that matters now though and that result really Brightoned up my day.... ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Over the Bar

Quote from: laoislad on January 12, 2019, 05:33:11 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 12, 2019, 05:01:26 PM
Yes they were far better in second half but still not great, the last 10 mins seemed to go on forever..
The win is all that matters now though and that result really Brightoned up my day.... ;D
Leagues in the bag. Your year. Nailed on

Capt Pat

United play Tottenham at Wembley on sunday. I know we should be cheering for Utd if we want to win the league but I can't. The draw might be the best result as they both lose ground.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Capt Pat on January 13, 2019, 01:37:42 AM
United play Tottenham at Wembley on sunday. I know we should be cheering for Utd if we want to win the league but I can't. The draw might be the best result as they both lose ground.

Even money Spurs, you won't get a better bet this year.. Spurs will implode so I wouldn't worry about them.. sort of two horse race