william hill are shiting it

Started by oakleaf stateside, March 26, 2011, 10:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mylestheslasher

Imagine what Kilkennys hurlers would do to Fermanagh in a hurling match (or any other team in Ulster for that matter).

mannix

Quote from: Maguire01 on March 27, 2011, 12:54:04 AM
Quote from: mannix on March 26, 2011, 11:48:54 PM
In fairness I think that any senior club in Fermanagh would fancy their chances against Kilkenny.
Fair play to tipp,Wexford,limerick and even Waterford for at least trying to be competitive at their second game.
I think that's a bit unfair. Tipp, Wexford and Limerick are more than trying - they're every bit as competitive as mant counties with little or no hurling to distract them.
[/

I said that incorrectly. I was really saying that they are trying hard while hurling is the big game in the county, as is Waterford and even antrim.I am a fan of the football in the above mentioned counties, Kilkenny really annoy me with their antics of dragging players along that are not interested.

Maguire01

Quote from: mylestheslasher on March 27, 2011, 10:53:37 AM
Imagine what Kilkennys hurlers would do to Fermanagh in a hurling match (or any other team in Ulster for that matter).
Not really the same comparison though. This was 2 Division 4 teams, not a Division 4 team vs a Division 1 team.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ross4life on March 26, 2011, 08:50:50 PM
Credit to Kilkenny they only lost by 16pts today, Milltown Row2 will be along shortly to praise them more  ;)

You have to admit though Ross, they are getting better, they have managed to score a goal nearly every match, Bloody Leitrim wouldn't give them the ball that day and they had a wedding the night before !!

Never mind they are gearing up for a shock soon
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

mylestheslasher

T
Quote from: Maguire01 on March 27, 2011, 01:11:30 PM
Not really the same comparison though. This was 2 Division 4 teams, not a Division 4 team vs a Division 1 team.

Ok, imagine the hammering kilkennys junior team would give fermanagh.

ross4life

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 27, 2011, 01:12:48 PM
Quote from: ross4life on March 26, 2011, 08:50:50 PM
Credit to Kilkenny they only lost by 16pts today, Milltown Row2 will be along shortly to praise them more  ;)

You have to admit though Ross, they are getting better, they have managed to score a goal nearly every match, Bloody Leitrim wouldn't give them the ball that day and they had a wedding the night before !!

Never mind they are gearing up for a shock soon

Not really, Wicklow rested alot of their big hitters Vs Kilkenny & played alot of the game with 14 men & didn't see the Fermanagh team but I'm sure they were missing a few

We play them next weekend & we'll rest alot of players now.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

mylestheslasher

What odds on Cavans Hurlers winning a match. They were bet 1-03 to 5-32 by South Down today!

Maguire01

Quote from: mylestheslasher on March 27, 2011, 04:36:58 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on March 27, 2011, 01:11:30 PM

Ok, imagine the hammering kilkennys junior team would give fermanagh.
Imagine the hammering Kerry's junior footballers would give Kilkenny's senior footballers.

under the bar

QuoteRe: william hill are shiting it

Quality post there oakleaf.  Is that the American spelling?