NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

Minder

Im getting this when i try and click "Join league"

"There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning."

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

oakleaflad

Think it's either that I need to remove you from the 'B' first or I have to send the invites on a computer as opposed to mobile. I haven't got commish access to the 'B' yet.

declan85

I would think its a case of the max teams in the league being set to 10. That just needs to be adjusted up to 14 or so while movement is ongoing to allow for the extra teams, it can be adjusted back down again when need be.
Ive seen the issue elsewhere other years..

oakleaflad

Quote from: declan85 on August 18, 2019, 07:50:41 PM
I would think its a case of the max teams in the league being set to 10. That just needs to be adjusted up to 14 or so while movement is ongoing to allow for the extra teams, it can be adjusted back down again when need be.
I'll give this a go. Although I had already removed 4 teams.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: oakleaflad on August 17, 2019, 04:25:02 PM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on August 17, 2019, 04:10:37 PM
Hey AZ. Just got notification that my team was deleted. I'm back in if there's a space. Wasn't on this side of the board recently so forgot about this thread.

Sorry AZ. Seems like the admin baton has been passed to oakleaflad. Just been reading back.

Anyway I'm in if there's a spot.
Don't worry, you will be in. You were relegated last year is all. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll get you added to the 'B' once I get commish access.

Same goes for the other relegated sides, just send me a PM with your email address.

PM sent.

AZOffaly

Quote from: oakleaflad on August 18, 2019, 09:18:18 PM

When you remove them, it's a two step process. You'll see they still look like they are invited. Effectively the first 'remove' puts them back to invite stage. You then have to look at the invites list and minus those ones to actually delete them.

oakleaflad

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 19, 2019, 09:32:08 PM
Quote from: oakleaflad on August 18, 2019, 09:18:18 PM

When you remove them, it's a two step process. You'll see they still look like they are invited. Effectively the first 'remove' puts them back to invite stage. You then have to look at the invites list and minus those ones to actually delete them.
Thanks AZ. Got the 4 teams removed in the 2nd step also. Could one of the 4 promoted teams please try the email invite link once more and let me know if that now works. Thanks

Oraisteach

Oakleaflad, I'm now being told that the link is no longer valid. Still being listed as a member of the Payton, not the Montana.

oakleaflad

I'll resend the links. I don't have access to the Payton yet.

oakleaflad

Oraisteach

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: oakleaflad on August 21, 2019, 06:21:23 PM
Looks like the new links have worked. O'Neill is in.

Still haven't received invite for A side, deleted my team (Hitmen) from Payton Division maybe that will help.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

oakleaflad

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on August 22, 2019, 04:53:05 AM
Quote from: oakleaflad on August 21, 2019, 06:21:23 PM
Looks like the new links have worked. O'Neill is in.

Still haven't received invite for A side, deleted my team (Hitmen) from Payton Division maybe that will help.
Checked and it was sent yesterday? I re-sent it again there. Let me know if you still haven't received it.