28 yr old female seeks.....

Started by leenie, December 31, 2009, 01:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerry

went out in enniskillen and was surprised how quiet it was.  only downer was i slipped on ice on the way home and landed on my back.  feck i am sore today.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

gerry

FermPundit

Quote from: gerry on January 01, 2010, 08:12:57 PM
went out in enniskillen and was surprised how quiet it was.  only downer was i slipped on ice on the way home and landed on my back.  feck i am sore today.

Where in the town did you go out? Enniskillen has been very quiet on new year's eve in recent years. Maybe it's the lack of a proper nite club that puts people off. There were plans in the paper a couple of weeks ago for a new nite club in the middle of the town.
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

gerry

Quote from: FermPundit on January 01, 2010, 08:40:59 PM

Where in the town did you go out? Enniskillen has been very on new year's eve in recent years. Maybe it's the lack of a proper nite club that puts people off. There were plans in the paper a couple of weeks ago for a new nite club in the middle of the town.

went to pats first for a few and got a table no bother at 930, then went to charlies.  the town badly needs a nightclub alright as there is no where to go and with bus loads heading to omagh each weekend the town only getting worst.

jasus i nearly forgot the town has a nighclub the "lodge of love"

FermPundit

Quote from: gerry on January 01, 2010, 08:48:54 PM

Where in the town did you go out? Enniskillen has been very on new year's eve in recent years. Maybe it's the lack of a proper nite club that puts people off. There were plans in the paper a couple of weeks ago for a new nite club in the middle of the town.

went to pats first for a few and got a table no bother at 930, then went to charlies.  the town badly needs a nightclub alright as there is no where to go and with bus loads heading to omagh each weekend the town only getting worst.

You go out with the best intentions of not going to the lodge but you always end up there.

Aye, the town is in a bad need for a nite club. The plans are to redevelop Cafe Cellini up beside the Clinton centre. The town was very busy over Christmas when everyone was home but as normal it gets very quiet around New Year.

This proposed nite club will only be a success if it's for over 21s only.

leenie

28 yr old seeks sense and a cure 4 a fuzzy head... madness....

good times
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Celt_Man

Quote from: leenie on January 01, 2010, 10:10:44 PM

good times

At first glance I thought that said 28 yr old seeks madness and good times!!
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

leenie

Quote from: Celt_Man on January 01, 2010, 10:23:18 PM
Quote from: leenie on January 01, 2010, 10:10:44 PM

good times

At first glance I thought that said 28 yr old seeks madness and good times!!

;)

ziggysego

Quote from: FermPundit on January 01, 2010, 06:29:37 PM
I drove to Omagh last night with a car load. It was a very long night without drinking but it was good enough craic, although New Year's eve is way over rated!

Where in Omagh were ya?
Testing Accessibility

J70

Quote from: gerry on January 01, 2010, 08:48:54 PM

"The Lodge of Love"? :D

FermPundit

Quote from: ziggysego on January 02, 2010, 12:42:23 AM
I drove to Omagh last night with a car load. It was a very long night without drinking but it was good enough craic, although New Year's eve is way over rated!

Where in Omagh were ya?

We were in Rue

ziggysego

Quote from: FermPundit on January 02, 2010, 12:50:10 PM

Where in Omagh were ya?

We were in Rue

Same as me
Testing Accessibility

cornerback

Errigle was mentioned on our list of possible places but ended up in McHugh's... had a brilliant night.

Landed down around 9 and it was fairly quiet... we were in no rush to go downstairs and we were still able to pay in downstairs after 10.30...  It did get very busy between 11 & 11.30 but thats to be expected.  Overall a top night!

Getting served in the bar was so easy but in the nightclub it was much more difficult... i had plenty in me at that stage so it wasn't that much of an issue!

And there was no charge into the bar and only £5 into the nightclub - never been downstairs before so i don't know if thats an increase but still very reasonable

leenie

Quote from: ziggysego on January 02, 2010, 01:34:18 PM
Quote from: FermPundit on January 02, 2010, 12:50:10 PM

Where in Omagh were ya?

We were in Rue

Same as me

headin there 2 nite....... might as well have one last nite of the season! woohoo

Quote from: cornerback on January 02, 2010, 03:33:08 PM
Errigle was mentioned on our list of possible places but ended up in McHugh's... had a brilliant night.

Landed down around 9 and it was fairly quiet... we were in no rush to go downstairs and we were still able to pay in downstairs after 10.30...  It did get very busy between 11 & 11.30 but thats to be expected.  Overall a top night!

Getting served in the bar was so easy but in the nightclub it was much more difficult... i had plenty in me at that stage so it wasn't that much of an issue!

And there was no charge into the bar and only £5 into the nightclub - never been downstairs before so i don't know if thats an increase but still very reasonable

ah so u miss your opportunity of meeting me then!