Slim Shady Makes it at last !!

Started by Scooby Doo, November 12, 2006, 08:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hitzelsperger

have to say walsh was abysmal yesterday, he gave cards for some of the stupidest things, did he do a graham poll?

closey has always had his problems with his calfs, remeber him cramping up against cavan and culbert trying to lift him to play on some laugh!

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: Scooby Doo on November 12, 2006, 08:10:00 PM
Well lads, the big day has arrived !!
After a few years and several thousand posts, the real slim shady will now have to stand up.

I will now explain.
When todays referee waved a red card at cargins goalkeeper adrian craig. the manager JC turned to the bench and wagged the finger at none other than Mr S.Shady !

With craig going to get a suspension, it looks like our main man will have the No.1 on his back for the replay next week in Clones.

You see the way slim always talked on this board you would have thought he was cargin's star man. Well now he has the chance.

Good luck mate. Your in the spotlight now. If you drop a clanger next week, the irish news, daily star, daily mirror, UTV Live, newsline - everyone will be on your back - and i cant see much sympathy been dished out on here !!

Goakeeper's union time!

Do the bizzo next week Slim - I'll be watching out for you on the Sports round up - no problem Kid!  ;)

Glensman

Maybe this should be back on the Antrim thread but anyhow.

Slim, not sure if it was mentioned on here before but whats the story with Gerard O Boyle? Is he injured then? First time I have had a chance to read your team for a while and was surprised to not see him on there.

gallsman

QuoteOuting people on the board is a joke.

Indeed it is, however, in the context of this thread it's a bit ironic, as the very same is one of Slim's favourite pastimes.

In saying that, I don't agree with it. All the best Slim, go down and do our little fottball corner up there proud!

ONeill

Hostilities aside, good luck to Slim on Sunday - very few of us have played at that level. Has it be said, although the TV is meant to put a locka pounds on you, judging by the UTV coverage, Slim must eat chocolate all day long.

However, I question Cargin's participation in the replay. Their antics on Sunday were nothing short of disgraceful, from their keeper running 40 yards to deck someone, another blatant punch and their opposing manager being grabbed by the throat. Cargin should be thrown out and Lamh Dhearg reinstated in their place. I just hope that Clontibret, although they seemed a well behaved bunch, do not attempt to exact revenge on Sunday.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

SlimShady

ONeill, I was wearing 2 jerseys on Sunday  ;) though I'm partial to the odd Raspberry Ruffle!!

you're obviously on the wind up regarding our banning though-it was glorified handbags!!

Glensman, Gerard O'Boyle is on a year out of Football, he'll be back next year.

Cheers for the support lads, much appreciated!!

Lecale2

Slim, is Adrian Craig a referee? Do you know what he was reported for? How long will he get? 8 weeks?

Fr Ted

Most of the posters on this thread have given there support to Slim after Scooby Doo ' outed' him, but now i see slim doing the same thing on another thread, :-\

SlimShady

Nah Lecale, its a different Adrian Craig who's the Ref. I reckon he'll get much longer than 8 weeks- I'd nearly multiply that by 6!!

the legacy

to say that Scobby Doos coments are unsportsman like and in many ways a personal attack on Slim Shady would be an understatement..... Now the poor fella has got the biggest game of his life and he doesnt need losers like Scooby Doo postin coments like he has done.  He   is sure to play a great game and Scobby should take note..... what about when they win.... whose gonna need the sympathy then?