Celebrity Bainnisteor

Started by Barney, February 06, 2008, 08:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

I can imagine the lads in Galtee Gaels busting their arses laughing at this. Jon Kenny will have to give the Timmy Ryan speech before every game, and the Gaels will think it's serious :D

his holiness nb

I beleive theres a new programme on one of the crap sky channels called "I want to be a celebrity" in which last years Big Brother contestant Chanel (not even winner, or finalist) is grooming wannabees to be celebrities.

Honest to god.
Ask me holy bollix

lynchbhoy

so this is where our license fees go then eh - to appease the ego of some smarmy solicitor and to be used as a futile attempt to land some wannabe celeb get into TV presenting etc.
Oh for fux sake.

How the fcuk did the GAA sanction this, how did any team sign up for this?
its a f**king joke that wont even be funny.

underdogs, underdogs ladies and what will we do now - lets have an underdogs managers show, yes - what about having 'celeb' managers - no its rte, we cant afford celebs, how about some fuckwits who love themselves so much that they'll do it for nothing so they can get on TV.
::) ::)

Hardy, careful - yer going all paramilitary, did you lose that blueshirt ;)

Hardy

Ah sure we were here before a lot of yiz!

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on February 06, 2008, 11:51:03 AM
QuoteA few random rallies with a Kalashnikov outside Annabel's at 2 a.m

Unfortunately, Hardy, this place is long closed.

Lillies is the place to be with the sniper. Top of my list:

1. That De Burgh wan
2. Gavin Friday and Guggi and the other Bono-hanger-oners (including Bono)
3. Gerard Keane
4. Barry Egan

In fact make them all joint 1st. Bastards.

Give me a pm if you want an assistant SS :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

wobbller

I think the choice of these pri ks is Krystle nowadays!

Owenmoresider

Quote from: AbbeySider on February 06, 2008, 11:27:34 AM
Aoibhinn Ni Shuilleabhain is coaching Kiltimagh in the competition.

I heard that they never had bigger numbers at training.   :D
They even have lads coming out of retirement  :D  :D  :D
I've a transfer in, should go through next week. :P

Louth Exile

Oh my God, I watched some of it after the news, as bad as you might expect it to be!

Having said that, my money is on Ivan
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

LaurelEye

Quote from: Louth Exile on March 30, 2008, 07:20:41 PM
Oh my God, I watched some of it after the news, as bad as you might expect it to be!

Having said that, my money is on Ivan

Any hope of one of them being drafted in to manage Longford before next weekend?  >:(
Leader Cup winners: 1945, 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2021, 2023.

dodo

It's fairly harmless stuff. Easy watching (especially Aoibheann and Glenda) and possibly even a bit of craic.

Jinxy

I quite enjoyed it. Yer man Gerald Keane is actually a bit of craic. Doesn't seem to take himself too seriously. Thought the Crumlin lads were gas as well.

p.s. I'd take Aoibheann over Glenda any day of the week.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Jinxy

When choosing between 2 women I'd always lean towards the one with the degree in theoretical physics.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

IolarCoisCuain

Quote from: Jinxy on March 30, 2008, 09:13:30 PM
When choosing between 2 women I'd always lean towards the one with the degree in theoretical physics.

Nice one Jinxy!  :D

moysider

Christ I m still gettin over those two girls earlier. Easy on the eye the pair of them. Gorgeous and great crack. God I d be still playin if Glenda was my manager. Any young fella that would nt burst his balls for either of them out there on the field should nt be handed a jersey again! I need to lie down now.

tyroneboi

I thought it was good craic. The Crumlin lads seemed a good laugh especially when the asked Glenda did she know the offside rule!!