Slaughtneil

Started by Feckitt, February 12, 2017, 02:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Cuala are very physical and very fit. I thought that was what won them leinster as much as pure hurling.

Slaughtneil will have this though not convinced they will have the hurling in them. Hope i am wrong.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 17, 2017, 12:45:20 PM
Cuala are very physical and very fit. I thought that was what won them leinster as much as pure hurling.

Slaughtneil will have this though not convinced they will have the hurling in them. Hope i am wrong.

I though Leinster was poor enough from what i watched, OTB should have stuffed O'Loughlin Gaels, only for a complete collapse in the second half by OTB they'd be competing the Lenister final and giving Culla a harder challenge that the Gales did
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

blanketattack

Bookies have Cuala at 1/8 to win which is about right

quiganmaster

I'm as impressed at slaughtneils achievement as anyone is but if you call slaughtneil a small club then you are deluded

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: quiganmaster on February 17, 2017, 09:12:55 PM
I'm as impressed at slaughtneils achievement as anyone is but if you call slaughtneil a small club then you are deluded
why is that then?
just wondering

imtommygunn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2017, 01:43:11 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on February 17, 2017, 12:45:20 PM

I though Leinster was poor enough from what i watched, OTB should have stuffed O'Loughlin Gaels, only for a complete collapse in the second half by OTB they'd be competing the Lenister final and giving Culla a harder challenge that the Gales did

I would agree. Hard to know how good cuala are but i think slaughtneil have a chance. I think the hurling isn't as high a standard this year as normal.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quiganmaster on February 17, 2017, 09:12:55 PM

Are they smaller than St Vincent's Kilmacud Ballymun ??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jinxy

To be honest, I hope Slaughtneil lose to Cuala.
They've a great chance of winning the football final, they've no hope of winning the hurling final.
I'd hate to see them make two finals and lose both.
Making the hurling final as well would be a great story, but it would negatively affect their preparation for Crokes.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

theticklemister

Quote from: Jinxy on February 18, 2017, 03:07:59 PM
To be honest, I hope Slaughtneil lose to Cuala.
They've a great chance of winning the football final, they've no hope of winning the hurling final.
I'd hate to see them make two finals and lose both.
Making the hurling final as well would be a great story, but it would negatively affect their preparation for Crokes.

Balls

longballin

Fantastic achievements by Slaughtneil but is a lot of sentimental nonsense being written as well about a little country club. There are a load of players involved from very wide area and not all from Slaughneil... say it as it is or say nothing.

No wides

Quote from: longballin on February 18, 2017, 05:23:35 PM
Fantastic achievements by Slaughtneil but is a lot of sentimental nonsense being written as well about a little country club. There are a load of players involved from very wide area and not all from Slaughneil... say it as it is or say nothing.

Hoof Hearted

I wish people would pronounce this right - it's not slaughtneil its SLACH-NAIL
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Targetman

Why is there a load of blow inns playing for the NAIL!!

longballin

Quote from: No wides on February 18, 2017, 06:16:20 PM

Not bitter at all. I hope they win all three All Irelands, just saying it as it is.

the green man

There are a load of players involved and not all from Slaughneil... say it as it is or say nothing.

Interesting to know who you think are not slaughtneil men playing