Fermanagh v Antrim - the battle for the Wooden spoon

Started by FermGael, May 25, 2015, 12:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoG2

Quote from: T Fearon on July 05, 2015, 10:32:02 PM
It's a myth that the Ulster Championship is competitive (I know this was a qualifier) or that any Ulster team could give any other Ulster team a tough game.Donegal and Monaghan are miles ahead of Tyrone,Armagh,Derry,who are a considerable distance ahead of  Cavan who are well ahead of Fermanagh and Down who are miles ahead of Antrim.

Donegal are certainly miles ahead of Armagh...few would dispute that

Main Street

On the SG highlights there was a shot of Pete McGrath on the pitch talking intensely with one  of his players before kick off, you just knew that his team were going to be fully prepared to meet the challenge and  Antrim had a tall order.
Well done to Fermanagh, thoroughly deserved to get through to the next round with plenty to spare and ambitious to get further.

ONeill

Quote from: Main Street on July 06, 2015, 12:36:10 AM
On the SG highlights there was a shot of Pete McGrath on the pitch talking intensely with one  of his players before kick off, you just knew that his team were going to be fully prepared to meet the challenge and  Antrim had a tall order.

Holy fcuk.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Main Street

Quote from: ONeill on July 06, 2015, 12:40:15 AM

Holy fcuk.

Go holy fck yourself, that would be a nice tall order.

ONeill

So, you're saying that because a manager was 'talking intensely' to one of his players you knew they were fully prepared and that their opponents were in grave danger??
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Main Street

Quote from: ONeill on July 06, 2015, 01:38:44 AM
So, you're saying that because a manager was 'talking intensely' to one of his players you knew they were fully prepared and that their opponents were in grave danger??
No. that's an erroneous extrapolation. Now you can go holy fck off and rattle your empty vessel elsewhere.

DennistheMenace

Antrim a shambles, their win against Laois was largely a freak result. Normality resumed.

Denn Forever

Quote from: Main Street on July 06, 2015, 12:45:32 AM
Quote from: ONeill on July 06, 2015, 12:40:15 AM

Wrongest thread title ever.

Enjoy Croke Park and maybe topple the champions elect.

Holy fcuk.

Go holy fck yourself, that would be a nice tall order.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...