Who can stop Dublin?

Started by tyroneman, February 13, 2010, 09:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroneman

They have beaten the All ireland Champions, they have now beaten the team which hammerd Tyrone........who can stop the Dubs this year.............?????????????????????????

Redgreenery

Quote from: tyroneman on February 13, 2010, 09:22:28 PM
They have beaten the All ireland Champions, they have now beaten the team which hammerd Tyrone........who can stop the Dubs this year.............?????????????????????????

Mayo.

Minder

Where have you been Redgreenery?!
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Redgreenery

Quote from: Minder on February 13, 2010, 09:28:27 PM
I've been around, but busy with school work lately and stuff!! Been keeping an eye on this every now and then though, from a safe distance!!  :D Miss me much then?! :)

Minder

Quote from: Redgreenery on February 13, 2010, 09:35:42 PM
Quote from: Minder on February 13, 2010, 09:28:27 PM
I've been around, but busy with school work lately and stuff!! Been keeping an eye on this every now and then though, from a safe distance!!  :D Miss me much then?! :)

The "latest scores" thread hasn't been the same. Welcome back.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Nally Stand

Anyone. By a huge margin in the AI quarter final.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Nally Stand

Anyone. By a huge margin in the AI quarter or semi final.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

johnpower

Still credit where credit is due I thought that Derry would be a step too far for them .The question for Dublin is how will they approach the Leinster championship ?

Fishbat

easy on now.......dublin have class, thats true, but don't shit the nest......a great job on the animals though

johnpower

Quote from: Fishbat on February 13, 2010, 10:16:01 PM
easy on now.......dublin have class, thats true, but don't shit the nest......a great job on the animals though

I know Dublin have loads of  class .

Aaron Boone

What route does the open top bus take when the Dubs win Sam?

Lar Naparka

Probably the Hill and the hype.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Maguire01

Quote from: johnpower on February 13, 2010, 10:03:32 PM
Still credit where credit is due I thought that Derry would be a step too far for them .
But to be fair, it was Derry without Paddy and Eoin Bradley. And Dublin only pulled away in the last 10 minutes.