The IRISH RUGBY thread

Started by Donnellys Hollow, October 27, 2009, 05:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

Who the replacement hooker, he's brutal throwing the ball.

JPGJOHNNYG

It needed England to be really good and us to be shit for a good game and that's exactly what has happened.

Wildweasel74

Not sure why Connor Murray the back up scrum half. He been poor a few yrs now and to slow passing the ball, his box kicking  only a benefit with big wingers to contest.

Wildweasel74

At least Lowe turned up the day.

Wildweasel74

Christ there 2 penalties give away, Ireland had the ball with 2 and half minutes to go, can't understand why they didn't grind the clock.

Blowitupref

Beaten will be big regrets but the performance wasn't good enough.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

gallsman

Deserved win for England. Ireland were very poor throughout with ball in hand and gave away some shocking penalties.

JPGJOHNNYG

Pretty pathetic, right bottle job, that England team got thumped by Scotland who just got beaten by Italy. We really do keep believing the hype. That twit heaslip said we would win with 13 men ffs

johnnycool

Riddle me this,  why kick the ball back to England with only a minute and a half left?

Yes, I know they were inside their own 20 metre line, but surely play out a few phases and then boot it out

pbat

Moronic stuff. Another bottle job.

RedHand88

JPGJOHNNYG

6-2 split also looks rather foolish all of a sudden

Wildweasel74

The fly half missing them 2 points for the Lowe try conversion big miss, on hindsight!Lowe should tried find touch with his clearance  kick too.

Wildweasel74

Am not sure why a Irish supporter say beautiful,  until I realise its a Tyrone man.

JPGJOHNNYG

What also annoys me is over the yrs a far more limited Welsh team kept getting the job done and won grand slams when they had a sniff, we have bottled about twice as many as we have won since the 6 nations started