Tir Eoghain -v- Maigh Eo - Sunday 13th April

Started by ziggysego, April 06, 2008, 01:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Well it's about time it was started.

Can Tyrone hold onto Division 1 status or will Mayo continue to get one over on Tyrone?
Testing Accessibility

Zapatista

orangeman

Quote from: hardstation on April 06, 2008, 11:24:20 PM
Bump!
For Orangeman.

:D :D No prob Ziggy - he's doing a great service for us in the Tyrone thread - so I'll discontinue mine bit include it's content shortly in another post !

orangeman

What's the score with this match ? Will MH throw caution to the wind ? Will he try a new forward line ? Will Brian Mc Guigan get more game time ?

And might Mc Caul get a game ?  ;)

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Barney

A draw will suit us both. Once nobody is thrashed Kildare should be relegated.

Surely Tyrone are due to get one over us?

Zapatista

Quote from: Barney on April 07, 2008, 08:12:46 AM

If it worked on averages there would be no point to it. I think we can pull it together for the Mayo game.

orangeman

Quote from: Zapatista on April 07, 2008, 08:34:34 AM
Quote from: Barney on April 07, 2008, 08:12:46 AM

If it worked on averages there would be no point to it. I think we can pull it together for the Mayo game.

I wouldn't be confident !  :(

ildanach

Quote from: ziggysego on April 06, 2008, 01:45:13 PM
Well it's about time it was started.

Can Tyrone hold onto Division 1 status or will Mayo continue to get one over on Tyrone?

i would be very surprised if kildare don't go down, i acutally have a feeling laois will beat them. Don't forget a bad result of us could see us going down instead. So as barney has already eluded to a draw would be good for both of us.
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

mannix

If tyrone are hoping for Mayo to be easy they better not, what they will find is that this Mayo side will run all day and do not give up.
Mortimer for a goal or two?

orangeman

Quote from: mannix on April 07, 2008, 12:44:57 PM
If tyrone are hoping for Mayo to be easy they better not, what they will find is that this Mayo side will run all day and do not give up.
Mortimer for a goal or two?

Tyrone and more especially their supporters have had a reality check this year and won't be underestimating Mayo  - sure didn't Mayo nearly beat Galway yesterday ?

To whom it may concern

I take it Devine will be in goals, owing to this now ridiculous rotation scheme...as this is our last game before the championship, can we at least see some resemblence towards a championship team...

Devine
McCaul
McMahon
Carlin
McMenamin
Gormley
Jordan
Holmes
Cavanagh
Enda
Tommy
Mulgrew
Penrose
Colm Cavanagh
McCullagh

surely the swift experiment will have to end.....didn't get to game sat night, why mcgee subbed?? roasted? perhaps he may give gourley a game, one of our most versatile players...

what the story with hub??

phpearse

Third from bottom is where this Tyrone team deserves to be in this league. Tyrone were in the same position last year with Mayo coming to Healy Park with little to play for. Tyrone were fighting against relegation. Mayo won handy, with other results saving our bacon. Tyrone would be mid table in div 2 this year and would most likely not have secured promotion had they went down last year. Would expect Mayo to just about sneak a win on Sunday. Looking forward to next year Div 1 will truely be the best 8 teams in the country, with the additional of Monaghan and Dublin into the division.  Survival in that division would be very tough.

Gnevin

Quote from: phpearse on April 07, 2008, 01:04:58 PM
Third from bottom is where this Tyrone team deserves to be in this league. Tyrone were in the same position last year with Mayo coming to Healy Park with little to play for. Tyrone were fighting against relegation. Mayo won handy, with other results saving our bacon. Tyrone would be mid table in div 2 this year and would most likely not have secured promotion had they went down last year. Would expect Mayo to just about sneak a win on Sunday. Looking forward to next year Div 1 will truely be the best 8 teams in the country, with the additional of Monaghan and Dublin into the division.  Survival in that division would be very tough.
Think it's going to take other season for the Divisions to sort them self out .Epically the lower divisions, I see Tyrone dropping next year unless major improvement happen Mayo/Monaghan will struggle .Cork should be up
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.