NFL Division 1 2022

Started by Blowitupref, January 15, 2022, 08:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Rob Hennelly best Mayo man there, several saves and scores the equaliser.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

trileacman

Scandalously poor refereeing today.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

J70

Well that was as brainless a ten minutes of football as I have ever seen from any team, ever.

f**king sickening, but Donegal can have no complaints.

Just can't handle the Mayo pressure. Whole lot of them buckled.

And for a player like Ryan McHugh to play that last ball back to Patton with three Mayo men waiting to pounce?

We're going nowhere...

Wildweasel74

Donegal lucky that Mayo only bothered to turn up from the 45thmin.

JoG2

64mins to 74 mins... 10 mins of choke tackling, yellow cards being spread among players, players holding their heads feigning injury and about 1 minute of football played. Why didn't Donegal just see the game out playing football? Couple of superb points to draw the game

Main Street

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 30, 2022, 03:19:16 PM
Scored but ref should moved that ball 13m forward for the goalkeeper not releasing the ball. He not even know the rules.
He also should have moved the ball forward for the earlier infringement on the half way line. That ref was not only slack on the rules but did his level best at every opportunity to dampen the game which was beginning to catch fire in the last 15 minutes.

Farrandeelin

If you'd have offered me a draw with 60 minutes gone, I'd have bitten your hand off. Superb play by Mayo the last 10 or 15 minutes or so. Hennelly would be motm I'd say with 2 great saves in the first half and penalty save in the second, then to kick the equaliser under that pressure at the end.

Pity Mayo stood off Donegal for so long though.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Mayo Border

Great game Robbie and welcome back Jason Doc and Brendan Harrison.

Milltown Row2

Hard to assess that game as we couldn't see it.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JoG2

red hander

McQuillan is taking the piss

Milltown Row2

Quote from: red hander on January 30, 2022, 04:49:43 PM
McQuillan is taking the piss

Bar that last one which made no sense he's been alright
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Ty4Sam

That free against McKernan was one of the worst I've ever seen

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Ty4Sam on January 30, 2022, 04:59:24 PM
That free against McKernan was one of the worst I've ever seen

Like what was it for?  :D

While it's great to have a keeper that can score frees from distance but you'd have to question your outfield players nowadays when the keeper is taking the close in ones.

Do free takers not practice frees anymore?

tyroneman

McKernan free was a clear joke. And now he gives Monaghan a free for charging. And moves it up.