Dinny Breen

Winner: Dublin

Leinster: Kildare Dublin
Ulster: Donegal
Connacht: Mayo
Munster: Kerry

Super 8: Dublin, Donegal, Mayo, Kerry, Cavan, Tyrone, Galway, Armagh

Narrative:

Armagh to be the surprise package, winning a game in Ulster but losing to Cavan in the semi-final before going on a nice run in the qualifiers taking care of Meath in Round 4. They will get to AI Semi - beating Donegal and Galway in the Super 8.

Dublin with intense media pressure from Kerrycentric journalists and pundits will get stronger as the season progresses, they will have poor first halves against Kildare and Meath in Leinster though, before gradually easing out to 5-7 point winners in both games. This will give a sense of vulnerability and they will lose their Super 8 game to Mayo but will have enough to dispatch Tyrone and Cavan comfortably. Kerry will implode mentally in the semi-final with David Clifford getting sent off for a filthy but deserved elbow on Johnny Cooper. With Mayo in the final Jim Gavin will just say 9 words in his team speech. "We owe these bastards and lads it's just Mayo".  The 5 in a row will be complete.
#newbridgeornowhere

BennyCake

If Armagh are to be the surprise package, I would be very er, surprised.

To be honest, it's a minefield in the back door. But if we get a handy draw, maybe last 12/Super 8. But we'd be slaughtered if we got there.

Blowitupref

All Ireland: Dublin

Leinster: Dublin
Ulster: Tyrone

Other four Quarter Finalists (Super 8 qualifiers): Galway,Monaghan,Donegal,Roscommon

I don't foresee any surprises with arguably the top 8 reaching the last 8 and it will be no surprise if the final four is Dublin,Tyrone,Mayo and Galway.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Taylor

Quote from: Blowitupref on May 03, 2019, 03:47:51 PM

Other four Quarter Finalists (Super 8 qualifiers): Galway,Monaghan,Donegal,Roscommon

I don't foresee any surprises with arguably the top 8 reaching the last 8 and it will be no surprise if the final four is Dublin,Tyrone,Mayo and Galway.

Major surprise if Kerry arent in the semi?

Farrandeelin

Connacht: Galway
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Esmarelda

All Ireland: Kerry

seafoid

Hon Armagh

Try to win in Ulster for the first time since 2014

https://youtu.be/3vOeMh6M1w8
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Blowitupref

Quote from: Taylor on May 03, 2019, 03:57:34 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on May 03, 2019, 03:47:51 PM

Major surprise if Kerry arent in the semi?

I'll be surprised if they don't repeat what they did last year. Another quarter final exit.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose