PSNI up to old RUC Knavery........................Again.

Started by stew, March 11, 2014, 06:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

I see the psni are harassing nationalists again in Belfast, claiming that hurls are weapons, given that a fair amount of the peelers are from a nationalistic background I am struggling to understand why this is being allowed to happen.

The GAA is still on the radar for these bastards and the next time they harass a young fella for carrying a cricket bat will be the first time!

Sadly I see very little progress being made in the wee six and it sickens me that the nationalist community is still targeted by the policing body in place in the six counties!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

BennyCake

Does it really surprise you? A change of name and uniform and we're all supposed to think everything is hunky dory.

By the way, does anyone really carry around a cricket bat?!

stew

Quote from: BennyCake on March 11, 2014, 06:31:12 PM
Does it really surprise you? A change of name and uniform and we're all supposed to think everything is hunky dory.

By the way, does anyone really carry around a cricket bat?!

There is one major difference, there are a lot more people of the nationalist persuasion in the peelers these days, a ton more, that this goes on and is allowed to go on is a disgrace.

Yes people carry cricket bats around, usually in sports bags but they do!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Maguire01

Jeepers Creepers

Seen a protest in Andytown at the weekend with banners saying hurling is our heritage. I know a young lad from my own club stopped the other day and questioned over the carrying go a hurl?

imtommygunn

Was it that one incident??

Some psni officer is in a bit of trouble i suspect...

Myles Na G.

What about baseball bats? Are they weapons or sporting equipment? If you had a choice, would you rather be attacked by a bunch youths wielding baseball bats or hurls? Do you think your skull would know the difference?

Just asking like.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Myles Na G. on March 11, 2014, 08:49:49 PM
What about baseball bats? Are they weapons or sporting equipment? If you had a choice, would you rather be attacked by a bunch youths wielding baseball bats or hurls? Do you think your skull would know the difference?

Just asking like.

You seem to put both into the 'weapons' category. Just saying like.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

imtommygunn

Quote from: Myles Na G. on March 11, 2014, 08:49:49 PM

Just asking like.

Good man Myles. High quality response.

east down gael

The psni having a larger percentage of Catholics does not necessarily translate to a larger percentage of nationalists.in fact I'd say that the ones joining up are the new breed of 'northern Irish' from the likes of holywood,Bangor etc who would be as familiar with a Hurley as their colleagues from a unionist background.

cadhlancian

Myles, once again you cover yourself in glory. You have no idea of life in the 6 counties, now be a good boy and slide on please....

Myles Na G.

Quote from: cadhlancian on March 11, 2014, 09:41:36 PM
Myles, once again you cover yourself in glory. You have no idea of life in the 6 counties, now be a good boy and slide on please....
What makes you such an authority on life in the 6 counties?