The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

Knee. Months not weeks is the current rumour.

Jan not long away......

GetOverTheBar

laoislad

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 11, 2020, 04:23:09 PM

Jan not long away......
8 league games between then and now though...
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

TabClear

Quote from: laoislad on November 11, 2020, 05:03:05 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 11, 2020, 04:23:09 PM

Jan not long away......
8 league games between then and now though...

Unfortunately I think that might just be the league gone. Hard to see us not dropping significant points now with a makeshift defence. Even if we did buy big in Jan I think it would be a step too far. Fabinho/Matip/Williams could probably cope ok against the weaker teams but I would fear for us against real pace. (Vardy?)

We might see a return to attack being the best form of defence like under Brodge "you score 2, we'll score 3" which could be interesting!

J70

Third time he's got a long term injury on England duty.

Just hope it's not ACL again.

Armamike

Crazy. The football gods are taking the piss at this stage.  I made a point the other day about injuries this season. Seems as if we're getting more than our fair share. Bad ones too.  Suspect this could be an extreme year for injuries for all clubs.
That's just, like your opinion man.

johnnycool

Gabriel_Hurl

BennyCake

Armamike

That's just, like your opinion man.

RedHand88

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 13, 2020, 03:59:26 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on November 13, 2020, 03:54:01 PM
Liverpool's season is falling apart.

Yep sure is  ::)

Aye top 4 finish and a europa league run the top priorities this year now, klopp out! ::)

From the Bunker

Ah, this year was always going to be mad! There is a big squad there to plug holes. Salah's Covid will be like time off. We were never going to win nearly every PL game this year like last year.  There are going to be more players getting more game time and we will find out soon enough if these squad players are up to it. There should be no International friendlies this year and even the Nations Cup could have been halved.