"Filthy Rich Taigs" (Not my terminology, btw)

Started by Evil Genius, August 19, 2008, 02:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodgy umpire

i reckon all the st.brigids lads would have something to say to this ejit. its as if he takes pride in being ignorant
The Boys in Red and Black are back

smcafee

ive changed my last post.i was angry and upset when i wrote it first.

thejuice

Is there any truth in it. It would seem that alot of Sinn Fein MLA's have moved up in the world so to speak. Has that left much mis-trust or anger amoung the more working class Nationalist areas,
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: thejuice on August 20, 2008, 12:49:25 PM
Is there any truth in it. It would seem that alot of Sinn Fein MLA's have moved up in the world so to speak. Has that left much mis-trust or anger amoung the more working class Nationalist areas,

No.
Tbc....

orangeman

red hander

Quote from: smcafee on August 20, 2008, 09:40:44 AM
Quote from: red hander on August 19, 2008, 02:14:58 PM
Complete and utter shite to equate the wealth of a few upwardly mobile Fenians with the rest of the nationalist population ... typical Jim Cusack crap to blame everything on the Shinners.  I live in west belfast and IMO the real reason for the rise in crime is because the PSNI - and that english p***k of a chief constable who spends more time issuing writs against newspapers who dare question the level of his expenses than doing his job - are a shower of useless b**tards.

you support spin fein?

not surprised you want to see the brits back on the streets of west belfast.

jim cusack is a traitor for writing that shit.there are irish men and women living in occupied ireland that are still being denied human rights.

Where in my answer does it say that, killer?  You're talking even more shite on this thread than you do on the two or three football ones you started, and that's saying something

Gaaboardmod3

smcafee. You deleted your comment before I saw it, but other posters have included it in quotes. Angry or not, there is absolutely no place for that sort of thing on an internet forum. I think you need a while to cool the jets.

Cheers

his holiness nb

I feel like we should all have them big foam hands they get on gladiators so we can sing "another one bites the dust" while waving them  :)
Ask me holy bollix

An Fear Rua

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 20, 2008, 02:05:06 PM
I feel like we should all have them big foam hands they get on gladiators so we can sing "another one bites the dust" while waving them  :)

........meanwhile in Dublin, at campaign headquarters, Tankie reaches for the marker pen, and begins...................... ;) ;)
Its Grim up North

his holiness nb

Quote from: An Fear Rua on August 20, 2008, 02:20:27 PM
Quote from: his holiness nb on August 20, 2008, 02:05:06 PM

........meanwhile in Dublin, at campaign headquarters, Tankie reaches for the marker pen, and begins...................... ;) ;)

I'm sure I'm being slow here and the penny will drop soon, but what?  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

gallsman

I notice that when talking about schools, he didn't mention Rathmore, possibly the most successful school in the country. Completely free and until a few years ago completely run down, the constant target of sectarian petrol bomb attacks with half its classes taking place in mobiles. Malone Road, Finaghy, Poleglass, Twinbrook, Lisburn, Crumlin- everyone sends their kids there.

saffron sam2

I wasted ten minutes of my life reading through that shite.

Cusack's articles in Gaelsport Ulster are much more entertaining, better researched and logical.

Only someone who is insane, criminally ignorant or the foolest of tomfools would try to pass that article off as serious journalism.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

magickingdom

eg, the average net worth of someone in the roi is e175k in the north its closer to e130k. so northern nationalists not only get focked into a state they had no interest in by you lot, your also costing them money ;D ;D