The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Therealdonald

Quote from: stew on January 12, 2018, 06:55:29 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 12, 2018, 04:44:31 PM
Some sharp minds amongst his followers

The man is some sort of savant, I mean he is capable of brilliance which is much more than tempered by his idiocy, he is a fascinating man who I think things will end badly for, no way he runs again against Oprah, the annointed one of the left in 2020, he will either be in the big house or in a rubber room in some hospital in Noo York.

I do love it that the liberals w**k themselves silly over his every utterance, they hate him no president has ever been hated since Lincoln, plus he beat their darling Hillory, that did not go down well, the youtube clips of the libs crying like childer at the result is priceless.

When are Oprah, Whoopi, bernhardt and the rest of the hollywood scumbags that said they were going to leave the country if Trump won actually going to move to Canada??? They cant go quick enough for me although I kinda like Oprah, at least she is a decent human being.

Stew, the fact that you're a blow-in living in a foreign country and actually asking when born citizens in said country are going to leave is astonishing....Mind boggles.

whitey

The man is some sort of savant, I mean he is capable of brilliance which is much more than tempered by his idiocy, he is a fascinating man who I think things will end badly for, no way he runs again against Oprah, the annointed one of the left in 2020, he will either be in the big house or in a rubber room in some hospital in Noo York.

I do love it that the liberals w**k themselves silly over his every utterance, they hate him no president has ever been hated since Lincoln, plus he beat their darling Hillory, that did not go down well, the youtube clips of the libs crying like childer at the result is priceless.

When are Oprah, Whoopi, bernhardt and the rest of the hollywood scumbags that said they were going to leave the country if Trump won actually going to move to Canada??? They cant go quick enough for me although I kinda like Oprah, at least she is a decent human being.

I know someone who worked in a fancy hotel and seemingly Oprah is a
very kind and generous person.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: whitey on January 12, 2018, 07:03:24 PM2 Republicans who attended the meeting "do not recall Trump" making the $hithole comments

Would you expect them to say anything else?  ::) ::)

edit: Lindsey Graham said that he did say it

QuoteU.S. Sen. Tim Scott said he talked to fellow South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham about hearing President Donald Trump's "shithole countries" comment and Graham confirmed to him the president said it.

Graham, Scott said, told him the reported comments are "basically accurate."

J70

Quote from: whitey on January 12, 2018, 07:03:24 PM
2 Republicans who attended the meeting "do not recall Trump" making the $hithole comments

In other news the pink pussy cat hats are no w deemed offensive to women who don't have vaginas, and to women who don't have pink labias

There's a shock. "Didn't hear anything!"

Which is more plausible? That a long standing senior Senator would make such an accusation falsely, or that GOP members would be wary of crossing Trump and play it safe?

Who ever thought we'd see the day when a sitting president, at an MLK event, would be asked if he'd called Africa and the first black country in the Western Hemisphere "shitholes"?

J70

The man is some sort of savant, I mean he is capable of brilliance which is much more than tempered by his idiocy, he is a fascinating man who I think things will end badly for, no way he runs again ag
ainst Oprah, the annointed one of the left in 2020, he will either be in the big house or in a rubber room in some hospital in Noo York.

1. Oprah won't run. The Dems need someone who knows what the f**k they're doing.
2. Are you suffering from dementia? Have you forgotten the shit Obama faced? Birthers? Secret Muslim? FEMA re-education camps? Jade Helm? Rushes on gun sales? Or how about your own twisted, unhinged hatred for Hillary and your accusations that she was a murderer? Have some self awareness.
3. We hear the same Canada shit EVERY election. And what about all those petulant secession drives in 2012? Has anyone seen Ted Nugent? He was supposed to be dead or in jail by summer 2013 if Obama was re-elected.

J70

I would add stew, just how are people supposed to react to his daily lies and provocations?

Let it slide? Ignore him?

He's the f**king president, and he carries on like a deranged, big mouth drunk in the corner of the pub.

I get that you're delighted that he pisses off liberals. One must question why he doesn't piss YOU off however.

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on January 12, 2018, 08:15:17 PM

The man is some sort of savant, I mean he is capable of brilliance which is much more than tempered by his idiocy, he is a fascinating man who I think things will end badly for, no way he runs again ag
ainst Oprah, the annointed one of the left in 2020, he will either be in the big house or in a rubber room in some hospital in Noo York.

1. Oprah won't run. The Dems need someone who knows what the f**k they're doing.
2. Are you suffering from dementia? Have you forgotten the shit Obama faced? Birthers? Secret Muslim? FEMA re-education camps? Jade Helm? Rushes on gun sales? Or how about your own twisted, unhinged hatred for Hillary and your accusations that she was a murderer? Have some self awareness.
3. We hear the same Canada shit EVERY election. And what about all those petulant secession drives in 2012? Has anyone seen Ted Nugent? He was supposed to be dead or in jail by summer 2013 if Obama was re-elected.

Fixed it.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

playwiththewind1st

Just applied for an ESTA. Will I get into Trump's America? Let's wait & see. Potential $14 down the drain.

stew

Quote from: J70 on January 12, 2018, 08:22:04 PM
I would add stew, just how are people supposed to react to his daily lies and provocations?

He's the f**king president, and he carries on like a deranged, big mouth drunk in the corner of the pub.

I get that you're delighted that he pisses off liberals. One must question why he doesn't piss YOU off however.

He does on a daily basis, every friggin day, that said like you lot I have an agenda and that agenda does not need me piling on this feckin eejit of a prez every day, like you lot I tend to highlight the lefts shit, just as you lot do the right.

Trump is no republican and I have no gra for the man but again I do love it when he fucks off the liberals at every turn, the more stress he causes the f**kers the better in my opinion.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

foxcommander

I do love how Nancy Pelosi called the extra money in workers pockets "crumbs"

Gmac

Bill,Hillary and denis o brien must be really pissed about the Haiti comments it was a gold mine to them far from a shithole

seafoid

Greg Sargent

@ThePlumLineGS

Trump and his allies have deployed endless euphemisms to cover up a basic fact: Trumpism is a reaction to the *ethnic and racial* mix of the U.S. population. It is *white* nationalism. That mask has now been torn off for good

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/01/12/trump-just-denied-his-shithole-comment-in-the-process-he-confirmed-the-worst

Trumpism is heavily driven by a reactionary backlash to the current ethnic and racial mix of the U.S. population — it is white nationalism, despite all the what-me-racist protestation to the contrary.

Trump's comments also reveal that this basic truth is shaping the White House's policy stances in the current immigration debate, something that is also being obscured with all sorts of rhetorical trickery. Trump's comments have upended the negotiations underway over a deal to protect the "dreamers." But it can no longer be denied that Trump opposes the deal at least in part because it does not do enough to resist or roll back ongoing racial and demographic trends.

In light of Trump's apparent claim that he wants to prioritize people from countries such as Norway, the uglier white nationalist cast of all of this is inescapable. Trump's fellow travelers have gone to great lengths to obscure this basic reality. In a now-infamous exchange, CNN's Jim Acosta asked White House immigration hard-liner Stephen Miller whether Trump's policies are designed "to engineer the racial and ethnic flow of people into this country." Miller reacted with outrage and repeatedly cast the goal as reducing the mere numbers of immigrants — ostensibly to protect U.S. workers from competition — which he said was in keeping with previous periods of lower immigration.

It is very hard to disentangle the goal of reducing the overall numbers of immigrant arrivals from the goal of shifting our current ethnic and racial mix. But Trump has now left little to no doubt that the real animating impulse is the latter.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

stew

Quote from: seafoid on January 13, 2018, 08:24:15 AM
Greg Sargent

@ThePlumLineGS

Trump and his allies have deployed endless euphemisms to cover up a basic fact: Trumpism is a reaction to the *ethnic and racial* mix of the U.S. population. It is *white* nationalism. That mask has now been torn off for good

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/01/12/trump-just-denied-his-shithole-comment-in-the-process-he-confirmed-the-worst

Trumpism is heavily driven by a reactionary backlash to the current ethnic and racial mix of the U.S. population — it is white nationalism, despite all the what-me-racist protestation to the contrary.

Trump's comments also reveal that this basic truth is shaping the White House's policy stances in the current immigration debate, something that is also being obscured with all sorts of rhetorical trickery. Trump's comments have upended the negotiations underway over a deal to protect the "dreamers." But it can no longer be denied that Trump opposes the deal at least in part because it does not do enough to resist or roll back ongoing racial and demographic trends.

In light of Trump's apparent claim that he wants to prioritize people from countries such as Norway, the uglier white nationalist cast of all of this is inescapable. Trump's fellow travelers have gone to great lengths to obscure this basic reality. In a now-infamous exchange, CNN's Jim Acosta asked White House immigration hard-liner Stephen Miller whether Trump's policies are designed "to engineer the racial and ethnic flow of people into this country." Miller reacted with outrage and repeatedly cast the goal as reducing the mere numbers of immigrants — ostensibly to protect U.S. workers from competition — which he said was in keeping with previous periods of lower immigration.

It is very hard to disentangle the goal of reducing the overall numbers of immigrant arrivals from the goal of shifting our current ethnic and racial mix. But Trump has now left little to no doubt that the real animating impulse is the latter.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS

'In light of Trumps apparent clain' WOW, in this 'apparent claim' You forgot to mention he apparently included people from Asia, yes, those white Asians, he is dying to snap up the white Asians to go with the Norwegians, apparently he wants the red chinese as well!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

foxcommander

all these assholes getting might offended about a reported slur saying "shithole country".
If you are offended about your shithole being a shithole then do something about fixing it.

i didn't see any country being named but by f**k they are all jumping on the bandwagon. Probably looking for more funds to keep their plebs poor and themselves rich.

lots of gold presidential palaces in africa. why is that?

all i can say is
#ME TOO PERMANENTLY OFFENDED

J70

Quote from: stew on January 12, 2018, 09:09:16 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 12, 2018, 08:22:04 PM

He does on a daily basis, every friggin day, that said like you lot I have an agenda and that agenda does not need me piling on this feckin eejit of a prez every day, like you lot I tend to highlight the lefts shit, just as you lot do the right.

Trump is no republican and I have no gra for the man but again I do love it when he f**ks off the liberals at every turn, the more stress he causes the f**kers the better in my opinion.

He pisses you off every day, but you come here reveling in the fact that he pisses us off too, trying to dress it up as some kind of failing on our part and whining (ludicrously) yesterday that "they hate him no president has ever been hated since Lincoln".

All right then. Congrats to you!