Galway v Tyrone Pearse Stadium 20/5/23 at 5:15pm

Started by Blowitupref, May 17, 2023, 05:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

5 mins of normal time left. Galway 0-14 Tyrone 0-11
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

themac_23

Also, the physio coming on after every free is getting really boring. I know teams want to slow the game down but it is so bad, embarrassing. It's every team does it though

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: An Watcher on May 20, 2023, 06:44:56 PM
Was he the boy that red carded 4 Tyrone boys v armagh last year?
Yep, that very buachaill!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

screenexile

Jesus lads this is brutal both teams falling round the place with minimal contact!!

5times5times

Diving and rubbish refereeing. But we're told football is at its all-time best.

Gough shocking. Me me me me me

StephenC

Wildweasel74

Starting to think, if a man goes down injured when he comes round should be took to the line for a 2 min check with no other player replacing, the playacting, the cheating, as bad as soccer.

Blowitupref

1 minute of 5 added minutes to play Galway 3 points ahead.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

trueblue1234

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

tyrone08

Ironically tyrone will be happier. AI potentials Galway barley put away a 14 man poor tyrone team for majority of the game.

JoG2

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 20, 2023, 06:51:28 PM
Starting to think, if a man goes down injured when he comes round should be took to the line for a 2 min check with no other player replacing, the playacting, the cheating, as bad as soccer.

Yes, agreed, could be known as the Roscommon Rule.

clarshack

Gough is a joke. He should be retired at the end of the season.

WT4E

RedHand88

Quote from: screenexile on May 20, 2023, 06:47:15 PM
Jesus lads this is brutal both teams falling round the place with minimal contact!!

You run round in the lashing rain and we'll all shoulder you, see how long you stay on your feet  ;D

JoG2

Quote from: RedHand88 on May 20, 2023, 06:54:51 PM
Quote from: screenexile on May 20, 2023, 06:47:15 PM

You run round in the lashing rain and we'll all shoulder you, see how long you stay on your feet  ;D

'Screen would eats youse alive