Kerry v Roscommon NFL D1 - 7/2/16 [Live 2pm TG4]

Started by Syferus, February 01, 2016, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Time for the next one. As McStay said, a nice handy one.. ;D

Looking forward to this one. Aiming to be as competitive as yesterday and we can take whatever comes from there. Question marks over Shine, Conor Daly and Diarmuid Murtagh. If all three were fit it would change the makeup of our team in some key ways, not least of which allowing Enda to move to his best position on the wing rather than filling in at midfield.

twohands!!!

Kerry will probably still be missing a serious chunk of their championship squad next week so not the worst time in the world to be playing them.

However they will be at home and I'd have to think they will improve from the Dublin showing.

Mclf

Kerry with half a team to maul the Rossies,  it's laughable to think that the Rossies are so deluded they think they can compete with top teams.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Mclf on February 01, 2016, 03:48:11 PM
Kerry with half a team to maul the Rossies,  it's laughable to think that the Rossies are so deluded they think they can compete with top teams.
Did you create this new account to have serious dig at small county like Roscommon? I thought the rossies competed well against a top 6 side yesterday they even led by a point entering injury time. A lot of talk about the injuries Mayo have but Roscommon have as many injuries and they wouldnt have the strength in depth to cope like their neighbors will.

From the Bunker

Can you please go away? You offer nothing to this forum. Only embarrassing comments. What county are you from anyway?

Mac2

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 01, 2016, 04:56:11 PM

Can you please go away? You offer nothing to this forum. Only embarrassing comments. What county are you from anyway?
Same village/house as Larryin89?

larryin89

IT is actually hurtful to be constantly accused of making daft accounts and it also very malicious to actually do it with intent of looking like me and the dangerous element of actually using my real info like where I'm from etc. Very disappointing that the admin in here could easily come out and verify I have only one account but don't do so.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Mclf

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 01, 2016, 04:56:11 PM

So you have read all my comments?  And they are all embarrassing? Is this just because I think Mayo are on the decline?

Farrandeelin

Quote from: larryin89 on February 01, 2016, 07:49:01 PM
IT is actually hurtful to be constantly accused of making daft accounts and it also very malicious to actually do it with intent of looking like me and the dangerous element of actually using my real info like where I'm from etc. Very disappointing that the admin in here could easily come out and verify I have only one account but don't do so.

I believe you larry. I don't like the way any old troll who sticks the boot into Roscommon is a 'Rhu' automatically. Where's Put up that Flag gone recently? He had a great time last year when Ros got knocked out by Fermanagh and Sligo if I remember.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Syferus

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 01, 2016, 09:14:13 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on February 01, 2016, 07:49:01 PM

I believe you larry. I don't like the way any old troll who sticks the boot into Roscommon is a 'Rhu' automatically. Where's Put up that Flag gone recently? He had a great time last year when Ros got knocked out by Fermanagh and Sligo if I remember.

I see what you did there, you cute hoor you Farr 8)

Shrewdness

Another Roscommon thread hijacked by Mayo posters..

Farrandeelin

Sorry Shrewdness, I was just pointing out that I don't think larry has more than one account, and Put up that Flag's account has been deleted/deactivated and along comes mclf spouting the same stuff that PUTF did.

Leanaigí ar aghaidh...
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Main Street

Quote from: twohands!!! on February 01, 2016, 02:11:02 PM
Kerry will probably still be missing a serious chunk of their championship squad next week so not the worst time in the world to be playing them.

However they will be at home and I'd have to think they will improve from the Dublin showing.
I think the Rossies  will improve on their performance v Monaghan, the management will have them fully prepared for this game and they will have every chance to compete to the end.

Shrewdness

Farrandeelin, you`re always welcome  on any Roscommon thread. One of the best posters here.

Rossfan

Quote from: Shrewdness on February 01, 2016, 11:50:58 PM
Farrandeelin, you`re always welcome  on any Roscommon thread. One of the best posters here.
He's not the worst o' them anyway :D
Làrnapàrka not too bad either.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM